Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disney Magic Kingdom Community Collaboration! * COMPLETED

Comments

• Options
    LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    @soocoolsim Wow! Your Sim version of Buzz Lightyear is really spot on! Fantastic attention to detail and the outfits look like what I would imagine Buzz would wear on different occasions, especially his main outfit! He probably would love Tomorrow Land best! :)
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @soocoolsim, Fantastic job creating Buzz Lightyear!! You nailed his main outfit perfectly and he ended up being quite handsome. We have so many great Disney sims now, woohoo!! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    The Green Family
    Bill, Cricket, Tilly, and Phonix from the Big City Greens
    The Green Family from the Disney show "Big City Greens". They are Bill Green, his children Cricket and Tilly, and their dog Phoenix.. They live in Frontierland in their home on 24 Frontierland where life is always an adventure and never dull

vp661oifyb49.png

Inspiration
    q16iukn76thf.png84qu8mket7u9.png

Custard
    81fvsexiedxl.png
    Post edited by LMC6255 on
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Yay, more cool sims to add to our world. Great family @LMC6255 ! It's wonderful you created these characters to accompany their home. I'm sure they will be lots of fun in game. Download link added to the list on page 1. Well done! :D
  • Options
    @LMC6255 , Great job on the Green Family. Their faces and outfits really match up with your inspiration photos. I have to be honest, I hadn't really even heard of Disney's show, "Big City Greens" before you posted your houses in this thread, lol, but I'm glad you included it in this world and it was cool to see pictures of their house and the family. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Tom's Landing
    11 Tom Sawyer's Island (Map 5, Lot #83)

DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

Tom's Landing is a port located at Tom Sawyer's Island and offers multiple activities. You can play some games (shuffleboard, gnubbs, chess and darts), fish at the end of the pier, then grab a snack from the vending machines on the deck, or grill a hot dog for lunch or grab a snow cone or beverage from inside. Enjoy these inside, on our the deck or in our grassy areas with picnic tables with one side featuring a small play area for the kiddies. Public restrooms are provided in the back of the building.

Mnzqh8g.jpg

INSPIRATION PHOTOS
    x9qpjjb.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    Tom's Riverboat Raft
    Tom's Landing Dock at 11 Tom Sawyer's Island (Map 5, Lot #83)

DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

Want to live in an open air raft style home on the water? Then this houseboat is just for you. It's a bit rustic, but contains everything one (or two) needs to live and even has some modern amenities. The center of the raft has a covered galley kitchen with a stove, a small fridge, a grill, a sink and a microwave. A bunk bed is tucked in on the other side of the kitchen (with curtains to block out the sunlight or to protect you from the brisk nights), along with a small bookcase and a dresser. It has a seating area, loungers, a pull-up bar, a telescope and a small bathroom in the hull -- and even a small flat screen TV! No CC.

sCtXpZl.jpg
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Yay!! More fabulous sims and builds to add to DMK .... love everyone of them 💜💙💛💚🧡

@soocoolsim , you already know that I absolutely adore Buzz!!! His outfits are perfect, he looks very much like his movie counterpart ... only a little more handsome :D

@LMC6255 , wow you've converted the Greens family from cartoon to sims brilliantly ... and that is definitely not easy! Can't wait to add them to their Country House in Frontierland 😍

@Sandraelle , Tom's Landing is such a beautiful port, rustic like the original with lots of things for our sims to do. Wouldn't mind having a picnic under the trees myself ;) ... wonderful welcoming stop on Tom Sawyer's Island 🏝 ⚓

Tom's River Raft is absolutely fabulous and perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who do not want to go without all the mod cons but still want to re-enact Tom and Huck's adventures. :D

• Options
    @Sandraelle , what a great job with Tom’s Landing! I love how this dock fits so beautifully with the surroundings. Just enough landscaping with the playground and the walkways and so well laid out and decorated inside and out. You also integrated the activities so very well!

And Tom’s Riverboat Raft is the perfect accompaniment. Such a wonderful variety of houseboats in this world for sims to choose from. I can’t wait after completion to play this world. Well done on both builds Sandy! Links added to page 1. 🌟😀
  • Options
    Thanks very much @Hidehi . Buzz was great fun to make 😀
  • Options

DISNEY SIMS SUBMISSION DEADLINE

@everyone… As we're counting down to a wrap of DMK, I’ve set a deadline of April 9/23 for submission of Disney characters to be included in a special surprise celebrating the completion of this amazing project.

Also, it will be great if you can PM me at your earliest giving me a heads up of the character(s) you're planning to upload.

Looking forward to hearing from you 😀
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @soocoolsim @Sandraelle and @Hidehi Thank you so much!! Making the Greens was fun and I didn't feel the build was complete without the actual Green Family living there! @Sandraelle I have never heard of the "Big City Greens" either, till I made their house.. I read it's a Disney children's cartoon, not one of Disney's more iconic characters, but still Disney.. They go well with Frontier Land! I hope that nobody notices that Phoenix is really suppose to be female, I made Phoenix a he by mistake, and it's too late to change that.. LOL.. :D

BTW, I would have love to have made grandma Green also, but since the house didn't have a basement (which is were grandma Green sleeps) I didn't create her... Also Nancy Green, Tilly's and Cricket's mom wasn't included, since she doesn't live with them, due to being estranged from Bill..
  • Options
    @Sandraelle I love, love, love Tom's Landing and Tom's Riverboat Raft!!! The port does resemble the inspiration photo! I love the beautiful rustic touches you added to both the port and river boat that make them both look like they came out of Tom Sawyer's adventures! I agree with @Hidehi The picnic area makes me wish I was a sim so I could have peaceful afternoon enjoying all the fun activities and beautiful scenery! <3:)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Hidehi, @soocoolsim and @LMC6255 for such nice comments on my port and houseboat. I too thought the same thing, that it looked so relaxing and inviting to be sitting at one of the picnic tables under the trees and looking out to the beautiful scenery, lol. How funny that we live vicariously through our sims, haha! Both of these were fun lots to create, but was kinda sad that it was my last build submissions.

Well, on to getting Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn ready for upload. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Tom Sawyer

DOWNLOAD

Traits for the adult version of Tom Sawyer
    • Brave
    • Adventurous
    • Loves the Outdoors
    • Good
    • Angler
    Favorites
    • Indie music
    • Fish and Chips
    • The color blue
    Lifetime Wish
    • Grand Explorer
    Zodiac Sign
    • Capricorn

OmvuHva.jpg

More photos:
    5eMdFIq.jpg

Xim8hxE.jpg

PWHJ3RX.jpg
  • Options
    Huckleberry Finn

DOWNLOAD

Traits for the adult version of Huckleberry Finn
    • Adventurous
    • Sailor
    • Rebellious
    • Genius
    • Born Salesman
    Favorites
    • Geek Rock music
    • Hamburger
    • The color orange
    Lifetime Wish
    • Jack of All Trades
    Zodiac Sign
    • Leo

cd7DFtS.jpg

More photos:
    uO8aRsL.jpg

Qeng741.jpg

tmdtCG7.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @Sandraelle Wow! Your version of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn truly capture the rugged and adventurous character and appearance of these two amazing young men in Mark Twain's novel! Both are very handsome sims, you did an awesome job of their features and outfits! Tom and Huck will find plenty of adventures in Frontier Land, maybe they will be friends with Cricket and Tilly Green.. ;)
  • Options
    Tom and Huck are wonderful additions to DMK to go with their raft boathouse @Sandraelle! It will be such fun to see what adventures these good looking guys get up to. Love their main outfits which I think represent them so well. I never noticed we had straw hats in game before. Always something new to learn. Links added to page 1. Well done! 🌟😃
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    LMC6255 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Wow! Your version of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn truly capture the rugged and adventurous character and appearance of these two amazing young men in Mark Twain's novel! Both are very handsome sims, you did an awesome job of their features and outfits! Tom and Huck will find plenty of adventures in Frontier Land, maybe they will be friends with Cricket and Tilly Green.. ;)

Thank you @LMC6255 , Glad you like my versions, just kinda made them up as I went, lol. I'm sure they'll run into Cricket and Tilly Green at some point went exploring Frontierland. :)
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Tom and Huck are wonderful additions to DMK to go with their raft boathouse @Sandraelle! It will be such fun to see what adventures these good looking guys get up to. Love their main outfits which I think represent them so well. I never noticed we had straw hats in game before. Always something new to learn. Links added to page 1. Well done! 🌟😃

Thanks @soocoolsim, Oh good, I'm glad you like their outfits....first time I made a sim that was barefoot, lol. AND, first time using the straw hat. I wish when you add hats to sims that they would make it go with their original hairstyle. Oh well.
  • Options
    Cinderella Tremaine
    Download
    Will Cinderella meet her prince and live happily ever? Or will she enjoy her freedom even more? Your story, your ending.
    fp8bnb11ih4t.jpg
    Custard and Inspiration
    xdum2gpn0wc6.jpg
    cvuwp8803rv0.jpg
  • Options
    @soocoolsim, your Cinderella sim is absolutely gorgeous. Love all her outfits too; she will look so good residing at her castle. Hope she finds her Prince too! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @soocoolsim Your version of Cinderella looks beautiful (you did a great job on her features) she is ready for the ball! Her fairy godmother did a great job of choosing her party outfit and all her other outfits are perfect for this would be princess or freethinker either way she is sure to have a happily ever after! ;)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I love this project <3
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

About time I tell you that I adore Tom and Huck @Sandraelle , they look just like I imagined them, their outfits are perfect and I can't wait to see them both going for adventures around Tom Sawyer's Island on Tom's River Raft. 🧡⛵🌟

@soocoolsim , Cinderella turned out beautifully and she is instantly recognisable. Her outfits are just right for a gorgeous Disney princess. 🧡💛💚💙💜
    I think it would be lovely for her to find her Prince Charming very quickly so she can fill her large magnificent castle with the pitter patter of many tiny feet 🤣

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top