Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

please give us beauty salons

The nail update was great but it made the lack of salons more glaring. Beautician would be a great job for our sims
and we already have the styling chair from get famous not using it for a career seems like a wast.
the animation is already done and everything.
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• MashamakMashamak Posts: 10 New Member
    I'd love a makeup artist career! Similar to the home renovator career we could have a job as a makeup artist or beauty influencer and it would come with more nice makeup options like eyelashes, highlighter, more graphic liners that are hopefully nicer than the MAC collab ones. And we can do the hair and accessories too and match colours and styles to ones the sim you're making over would like. And it would be great as a skill as well which you can get better at the more you do it, providing better results! There could be gigs for like bridal makeup, fashion magazine makeup artist, makeover artist, you could record a beauty video with the video station for some tasks and gain fame as well, and also being able to run your own beauty salon would be so cool!!! I wish there was a lot type that would allow you to have a business. Like a photography studio, or beauty studio, a spa as a business as well etc. I think its great that there's now a playable career with build mode but it would be awesome to have a playable career with CAS cause there's so many of us who use CAS mode the way builders use build n buy mode. I really hope this idea gets more traction!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Mashamak wrote: »
    I'd love a makeup artist career! Similar to the home renovator career we could have a job as a makeup artist or beauty influencer and it would come with more nice makeup options like eyelashes, highlighter, more graphic liners that are hopefully nicer than the MAC collab ones. And we can do the hair and accessories too and match colours and styles to ones the sim you're making over would like. And it would be great as a skill as well which you can get better at the more you do it, providing better results! There could be gigs for like bridal makeup, fashion magazine makeup artist, makeover artist, you could record a beauty video with the video station for some tasks and gain fame as well, and also being able to run your own beauty salon would be so cool!!! I wish there was a lot type that would allow you to have a business. Like a photography studio, or beauty studio, a spa as a business as well etc. I think its great that there's now a playable career with build mode but it would be awesome to have a playable career with CAS cause there's so many of us who use CAS mode the way builders use build n buy mode. I really hope this idea gets more traction!

I love your ideas @Mashamak that would be a great pack.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    I think when/if they refresh get famous they should add hairstylist and makeup artist things for the chair
    and use that clothes styling thingy some more too...
    but also adding modelling and catwalks would go with get famous pretty easily with posing and all....

I don't really vibe with doing another pack on this though cause yeah....
    get famous kinda does it but kinda doesn't...
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Yes please Maxis.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Mashamak wrote: »

This.

• MashamakMashamak Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Simmingal said:
    > I think when/if they refresh get famous they should add hairstylist and makeup artist things for the chair
    > and use that clothes styling thingy some more too...
    > but also adding modelling and catwalks would go with get famous pretty easily with posing and all....
    >
    > I don't really vibe with doing another pack on this though cause yeah....
    > get famous kinda does it but kinda doesn't...

Oh man if they can add all these things to get famous that would just be the best option ever!!! It's already set up perfectly, it just needs a playable career other than acting!