This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

How Many Kits Have You Purchased?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 341 Member
    None. IMHO kits are overpriced. If the developers are going to continue making content for Sims 4, I would much rather see new SPs, GPs, & EPs. Since I bought all of my SPs on sale for $4.99, I will never see value in a kit at that price.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I love Bust the dust!

So do I! ❤️
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 282 Member
    I have two kits. I have BTD and recently got Oasis Courtyard because of the Spa Day refresh. I'll wait until all 4 Fall kits are revealed before I decide to add more.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    At this point, none have caught my interest. Maybe some in the future will.
    If they sold empty worlds, Newcrest-style, as kits, I'd be up for that.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    I don't have the exact number, but I think I own all of them actually. Unless something brand new came out and I missed it. But I think the channels I follow would have announced them. They are pretty good about that info.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,973 Member
    0 not interested. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    0. Might get the Fashion Street and Throwback Fit Kits if they go half off, but not otherwise. I'm not interested in their piecemeal build/buy collections, nor their weird, "get-rich-quick" chore kit.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,096 Member
    0 and with the themes and quality they have been putting out I don't see that changing if I want clothes I will just get some cc that looks better and be able to get it for my male Sims.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    RazzRazz Posts: 65 Member
    I have 4 kits. Why? I like as many options as I can get, good or bad...I never know what I want at any given time...
    LIFE JUST GOT BETTER
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,278 Member
    2, Bust the Dust and Industrial Loft Kit. I enjoy BTD with mods that tone down some of its features and regarding IL I was confident that I was never going to purchase it but I will admit I judged it too quickly and it eventually grew on me.

It all started when someone posted a description for one of the items that I found rather amusing. Then seeing some nice builds using the new items. Finally realizing that I already had an entire neighborhood in Willow Creek dedicated to New York-styled apartments and architecture plus I have a retail sim who owns 2 industrial-styled clothing stores.

While there's not much in terms of gameplay, at least with IL, the items have been put to good use and have given me inspiration towards decorating. :smile:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,918 Member
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    I purchased 3 that I felt are in sync with my gameplay and styles I like: Oasis Kit, Country Kitchen and Throwback Kit. I was considering Bust the Dust for a split second, but dust bunnies and sparkling floors was what turned me off. I could get it for the house getting dirty and sims drowning in dirt lol, but these addition were just way too silly for me.

Same thing here for Bust The Dust. And I literally made a thread asking for vacuum cleaners, but the sparkles and Dust bunnies are too much for me.
    I just have Country Kitchen.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    Bust the Dust & Industrial Loft I bought right away. The others I bought later once I found a use for them.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 912 Member
    Zero, thus far.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    SilverRavenWolfySilverRavenWolfy Posts: 23 Member
    I have bust the dust, courtyard oasis, and country kitchen.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I only have btd so far. So far it's not that bad just have a problem with sims constantly stopping to sniff the air.

When kits were announced I thought I would only be interested in mostly gameplay kits, occasionally build kits, and rarely cas kits. This is because I never use build cc but always use cc in cas. So I didn't think I would need cas kits since I have so many cc.

I plan to get all three build kits eventually and probably the 4th one coming soon. I'm not sure which one I would get first but if the next kit is a plant kit then that would definitely be at the top of my list.

With the two cas kits that were announced I definitely will get the fashion street one and might get incheon arrivals sometime later. FS is very unique and pretty and there is not a lot of cc in that style. IA is the opposite and there is probably a lot of cc pieces that look similar to some of the items but I still feel like I might buy the kit. I'm not sure abt the first cas kit that was released. Again there is cc that is similar to some of the items but I might end up buying it. Though I think I'm more likely to buy IA before it.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,187 Member
    None of them. And Im keeping it that way.
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I own one because it was gifted to me but I do not plan on spending money on any of the kits. I feel like I spend too much money on this game anyway, and for the price I personally think kits are a rip off. Just another money grab from EA.... but to each their own.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    So far I only have the oasis courtyard one as the others didn’t appeal to me. But the new ones they advertised look gorgeous so I will def get them at some point 😊
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I bought the first three, but I don’t use them much, therefore have passed on the rest.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,362 Member
    None. I am not interested in them and would rather spend money on stuff packs, game packs, and expansion packs.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I got Bust the Dust after I got my hands on a mod to turn off the sparkles. Next I hope they will tone down the sniffing.

Love the dust bunnies, wish there was more to them.