Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC - Abduction Pregnancy Percent not working

JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
edited September 2021 in General Mods Discussion
Had a spellcaster sim get abducted by aliens a few days back when cycling through households. Didn't think much of it as I have the 'Abduction Pregnancy Percent' set to 0 for all ages, and pregnancy chances at 0 game wide anyway.

Some days later after playing other households I went back to that household and found a baby in an alien crib in there.

Double checked MCCC, all chances are at 0 - so this should not have happened.

Also, side note - they make it extremely complicated to remove a baby from a household. There was some old thread from 2016 about setting the crib to 'head' but that method seems to have been patched out. So I had to age the baby up before I was able to remove it from the household and then use cheats through the parent sim to remove moodlets, etc...

But main point here: seems the 'Abduction Pregnancy Percent' thing is broken, with the 'forced sexual assault pregnancy' aspect of the 'unmodded game' stuck in the game even if you try to disable it.

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it: