Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best mods and CC for TS2

ElisetomElisetom Posts: 70 Member
edited September 2021 in The Sims 2
Hi, people!

I love TS2 since my teenager years and after a long time, I've reinstalled my discs and started to play again.
I've been playing TS3 (since march) and TS4 (since 2018) but I felt nostalgic and decided to remember how it felt playing TS2.
I'm not a family player and I have problems to get attached to big households. I usually play one or two sims in each household (when they have children, I seem to lose interest :# ) and my favourite challenge is rags to riches.
Considering this picture, to enhance my experience, I've been thinking in use some mods and cc.
What do you suggest?

Edit: correted a typo! (Sorry, english is not my first language.

Comments

• NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    I use this list at https://pleasantsims.com/sims-2-mods/ to find a lot of good mods! The anti corruption ones are absolutely essential to keeping your hoods and the game safe long-term, and there are others that add more challenge and unpredictability as well as a bunch of new features and bug fixes.
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • ElisetomElisetom Posts: 70 Member
    @Nesoiancitizen , thank you very much! I went there and got some mods that I didn't knew I needed before! They completely changed my experience!
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    @Elisetom Glad to have helped, I hope you have lots of fun playing! :smiley:
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest