Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

He is so cute, BUT...

...he is not a vampire! :o

Finally the first vampire that I created in my 4 years old save, my dear Jules, has become a grandfather... but for the first time, the child of a mixed couple (human/vampire) was not a vampire :D I thought jules wasn't happy about this :s

Please, Jules, stop tormenting the kid! you better do something sweet and human for him:
MKdGcsG.png

I think Topacio, his daughter and also a vampire, agrees with me. Good, Jules, books are good for kids:
UWyieVs.png

Nice, Jules teaching the child while Topacio take her snack:
4HQbkVd.png

Indeed, Jules: a grandson is a grandson regardless of whether he is immortal or not <3
4vl4sX1.png

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    They are going to use him as a living donor! Still gives me hope that my sim family might eventually produce a child that isn't an alien, into gen 4 now and despite marrying non occult sims, babies are always alien!
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Lol no way @PurpleThistles feeding from sons or daughters is taboo (but if they are sons and daughters from other vampire it is ok lol)... I love that you play with aliens! Now I remember that I have an alien born to a mixed couple (alien and vampire). Maybe the DNA from Sixam is the best of the Sims 4 :D I never try again to have children from this type of couple because of the bugged hybrids :'( (I got one that was so broken that I deleted her from my save).

I'm starting the 4 gen for some families (not for vampires, they live more slow due to inmortality). I'm having many "for the first time" events. I already need to check a baby for a human/alien couple (it was born because of that random event at the phone, I give the wrong answer so I have a new baby, it looks blue at the Hosehold Manager Picture, but She/he could be or not an alien).

Have a nice day ;)