Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I Want For The Sims 4 Base Game

waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
edited September 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
1. Personal Biographies. Right now, you can just make Household Descriptions, not Personal Biographies. I want Personal Biographies to be added to the Sim, so that each Sim will have a proper backstory and will feel unique.
2. Screenshot Manager. The Sims Wiki has compared The Sims 4's Screenshot Manager to The Sims 2 Family Albums, and honestly, I don't see much of a resemblance. Currently, it is just a place to store ALL the pictures. The Sims 2 Family Albums are photo albums about the families, and each family has one. You can borrow pictures from other families and input that picture into your current family, and then integrate the pictures together into a connected story. Yes, The Sims 2 may not have an open world like The Sims 3, but the ability to make inter-connected stories is the point. I would like the Screenshot Manager to have family-oriented subfolders or custom subfolders for better organization in-game. Alternatively, The Sims 4 can adopt The Sim 3's style of photo albums and custom memories for each individual Sim.
3. More Whims. Sometimes, the game really feels like the whims are very limited, because I would cancel/delete a whim a few times, and the same thing pops up, as if there are only 2-3 whims at that moment. I also tend to ignore Emotion-based whims, because those change so fast!
4. Bypass CAS Mode. Creating a new game automatically means that a new Sim will be created, and that means that the newly created Sim will just clog up the Library. I want Maxis to find a way to bypass CAS mode. That way, I can just go into the neighborhood and NOT have to create any Sims. I can just pick a pre-made Sim to play with or build.
5. The Sims 2/3 Style Basements and Walk-Out Basements. Sometimes, I don't want a tomb basement from the Sims 3 World Adventures in The Sims 4. I just want a Sims 2/3-style basement, carving out of the terrain.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    MEAKA1STLADY719MEAKA1STLADY719 Posts: 7 New Member
    COMPLETE BASEGAME OVERHAUL- New whims, more social interactions, more activities for each sim group. (toddler, child, teenager, young adult, adult, elderly) I'd also like to see gameplay for sims interacting with infants. Sit and rock an infant in a rocking chair) change an infant at a changing table instead of throwing them in the air.

More venues for sims to visit. Basegame CAS content overhaul (more color swatches) More CAS. Items for male sims (hair style, clothes, footwear).
    Storylines would be nice for basegame sims. The memory book like the one from TS3.