March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

October Patch Speculation 2021(No October Patch)

13...Next

Comments

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    How boring, month is almost over and now they say something, honestly I’ve lost interest idc what they’re gonna show next week. Pass for this upcoming stream

I'm expecting the patch to drop Thursday. I just hope it's big and gives us cars,an attraction system and romantic interactions in bed.

Didn't the patch drop the same day as the inside Maxis livestream last time?
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,783 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    How boring, month is almost over and now they say something, honestly I’ve lost interest idc what they’re gonna show next week. Pass for this upcoming stream

I'm expecting the patch to drop Thursday. I just hope it's big and gives us cars,an attraction system and romantic interactions in bed.

Didn't the patch drop the same day as the inside Maxis livestream last time?

Yep, has been so lately, patch first and then stream.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited October 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by PreCiious on
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Well, this update better be worth it, since we're not getting any GPs, SPs, or EPs the rest of this year. I'm talking cars, babies, personality overhauls.
    If it's just 10 new swatches of pants and a bunch of free B&B, then I'll be disappointed.

Let's hope it's a good update!!
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    If there is no more expanions planned I expect to see:

- another swatches update
    - some new BB/CAS items with a collaboration
    - major base game update
    - new world maybe
    - CC collaboration
    - South America / Spain representation update

13a213b6f60a0cfdfba37526f4fc5d9f.jpg
    180184e2e637d876b61a4efd83b74a76.jpg

acaeda95b5e6b09ab434a28f4fba3356.png
    w-920h-690-2818276.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Next Patch is Next Week which means we're not getting a patch in October. November will actually have two patches.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I don't know about anybody else but I got a very tiny notice that my game needed a "refresh" to update when I closed it yesterday after the stream, I closed it via Origin, so it might have been one of those small changes, not affecting mods or cc, given a bit early. It might even be an Origin one as Origin was updated when I signed on.

I always update before I start my game every time so it wasn't there before.
  • simopolissimopolis Posts: 147 Member
    Does anyone feel like scenarios are just a different form of aspirations? I was really hoping for something big and different for the “unlock” clue. Especially because of the lack of ep, I was sure it would be unlocked babies, unlocked destination worlds, or in a dream world, unlocked npc jobs like mailman librarian etc as active careers.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    simopolis wrote: »
    Does anyone feel like scenarios are just a different form of aspirations? I was really hoping for something big and different for the “unlock” clue. Especially because of the lack of ep, I was sure it would be unlocked babies, unlocked destination worlds, or in a dream world, unlocked npc jobs like mailman librarian etc as active careers.

Scenarios don't seem to give opportunities. With money for example you still have to find a job on the pc. You don't get a random job opportunity like you do if you have a very good reputation. Very disappointing. I like chance cards.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I hope these new scenarios aren’t constant pop ups that’ll be annoying. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I can create my own stories and these would just get in the way.

I can could see them being handy occasionally if you can’t think of a storyline or you are new to the game.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞