Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create A World

Hello All, Here is a video from Pixelade about Create a World in The Sims 4, Is there a way for this feature to be added in the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyBboNx1Ask

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I had heard murmurs of a CAW mod for a long time, but I caught the actual trailer today. TwistedMexi has really done something amazing here. Shame it couldn't have been BG from the beginning, but someone stepped up to the task.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Oh, it's only a mod. :'(
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited September 2021
    This is one mod I would love to DL for that right there I would definitely use but knowing EA/Maxis soon as an patch comes out, it breaks it. This looks like it gives me some control over what I want and how I want it to look. If this is accomplished, this makes me look at EA/Maxis and say really EA/Maxis, you let an bunch of modders best you at your own game. But there may be an reason EA/Maxis is not into because it will conflict with their paywall. I usually do not get giddy over an mod but this one I do and for me this may bring life in Sims 4 and I may even play more. If this succeeds I say good job you modders.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    While it sounds nice, there are other things to do as well.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Looks amazing, for background replacements. What I want to know is whether we can put in playable lots in place of the removed EA fakery. The really important thing is increasing playable area, not only changing the look of inaccessible back drop. Still, a fantastic job and a step in the right direction.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Looks amazing, for background replacements. What I want to know is whether we can put in playable lots in place of the removed EA fakery. The really important thing is increasing playable area, not only changing the look of inaccessible back drop. Still, a fantastic job and a step in the right direction.

I agree with that for I like usable real estate space like I was able to do with CAW. Not being able to expand within an neighborhood via editing tools ruin the Simming experience as sometimes I do not want to place my families in other neighborhoods if there is no room.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen