Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which neighborhood do you like the best?

13...Next

Comments

• sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    For me personally I move my Sims wherever I feel like depending on my mood. Either Windenburg or San Meshuno stand out the most to me. Other favorites of mine include Brindleton Bay, Willow Creek and even Evergreen Harbour (I don't like using the apartments there that much, but I don't hate them - I'd rather build my own house). I've made a "there's a killer among us" type of mini-story using one of those apartments and it was spicy.
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    #1. Brindleton Bay, especially the region with the pet statue
    #2. Henford-on-Bagley
    #3. Spice District of San Myshuno
    #4. Windenburg, especially the area where the manor/maze is.
    #5. Sulani and Selvadorada tied for adventure/vacation places to visit.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    My favorites are:
    1. Windenburg - island & the one by the Garden Estate.
    2. Henford - the two up on the green hills.
    3. Brindleton Bay - the beach.
    4. Glimmerbrook
    5. Forgotten Hollow
    6. Mt. K - the snowy mountain.
    7. Sulani - all the neiborhoods.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Like everyone, I'm always excited to try new worlds, however, once the novelty wears off, I always find myself returning to either Windenburg or San Myshuno. In particular, the country side, Windslar, because of how spacious it is, and the spice district, which feels the most alive to me, especially during the spice festival.

Anyhow, I'm curious what neighborhoods you've enjoyed the most.

Edit: grammar
    I’m always drawn back to Willow Creek 😊.It has the nicest neighbourhood views and I always start new building projects there.
    I might move them to other neighbourhoods but I always start there.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    My favorite world would have to be Granite Falls, and I'm sooo depressed that you can't live there. :(
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Brindleton Bay.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited November 2021
    Every New games, I always live in mostly the Old something lot in San Myshuno and New Crest.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    1. San Myshuno spice district.
    2. BrindletonBay - The island with the light house and cemetery.
    3. Forgotten Hallow by the lake and Vlad's house.
    4. Mt.K the bamboo forest and the mountain cliffs
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    edited November 2021
    I like Brindleton Bay, Sulani, Mt. Komorebi, and Granite Falls.
  • j_nellyj_nelly Posts: 20 Member
    Depends on the sim and what I want them to accomplish but I really like San Myshuno and still use Willow Creek a lot! Glimmerbrook I would use more if there were more lots - the amount is criminal. Where do you guys put your haunted houses? Any particular neighbourhood or all over??
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    They all have their charms, but Windenburg is usually my choice when playing a single family save. I love the Dresden house, when the Fyres family lives until I evict them, it's a nice roomy lot with lots of outdoors space, and a "secret" little fishing area behind it, perfect for a large family and room to play nearly every pack. Also one of the best worlds for Seasons.

But I normally play rotational, one of the reasons being that I like having families in as many different neighborhoods as possible. Del Sol Vally is the only neighborhood I really don't care for. Even if you are playing the Get Famous pack there, it just seems dull & lifeless, and there's also not a lot of collectibles to be found, which is also a big part of my game play. I do like the Bailey-Moon house though, and will often have a family eventually end up there. Maybe the new neighborhood update next week will liven things up a bit there.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I like the towns from the new packs, snowy and cottage living
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    I can never decide, I go through phases where I only want to play in the snow or on a beach or in the city, etc!
    except Magnolia Promenade....I have no idea what to do with that place and its a ghost town in all my saves!
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    I can never decide, I go through phases where I only want to play in the snow or on a beach or in the city, etc!
    except Magnolia Promenade....I have no idea what to do with that place and its a ghost town in all my saves!

I've used it as a residential neighborhood in the past, in my current save it's a restaurant/nightclub district.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    dogzdinner wrote: »

I've used it as a residential neighborhood in the past, in my current save it's a restaurant/nightclub district.

My Magnolia Promenade consists of a restaurant, an up-and-coming hotspot cafe, a large community garden, and a residential apartment block. I also really struggles what to do with it for years, but am now finally happy with the set-up.

• Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I like all the worlds and towns, and I own all of them now, except for Cottage Living. Which I plan to get later on. I wish we could live in the Mognolia Promenade, but I have been able to put buildings there, like malls I find from the gallery. Even Eco Life's world, even though I don't like all of it, I do still like it overall.
    They did really good with creating the worlds, and I like the freedom of one of the worlds we can pretty much create how we want.
    The only downside for the worlds is that in regards to living worlds, I wish we have more places for our Sims to live. I have to stop myself from filling them up quickly.
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited December 2021
    Windenburg is absolutely stunning. The only sad part is that to the day there's any swimming spots, but, it's the main neighborhood for my stories and my main sims are from there. Even if you don't like so much the modern part of the world like me, you can easily ignore it because the world itself it's just big enough and has plenty of other beautiful spaces. I find the world pretty immersive as well. There's this little painting spot behind one of the houses on the hill that I always found adorable, and I've often sent my sim to paint there among the apple trees, when her daughter was still a toddler. I have so many beautiful memories and cute stories from this neighbourhood. The small lake house, with the little crossing path made of rocks on the river will always be in my heart.
    Post edited by Elisdream on
  • jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    With the exception of Forgotten Hollow, which I still have no families living in, I like all the worlds/neighborhoods pretty equally for different reasons. I play fairly realistically, no occults, and I like to start my new Sims out with their starter funds in either San Myshuno or Evergreen Harbor. Then their lives, or the lives of their children, lead them elsewhere. Sometimes the kids will "go backpacking" in all the European worlds, sometimes they'll buy a second house in Glimmerbrook (which I picture as a mountain town close to EH), one time one of my Sims had a "nervous breakdown" and cut off ties with her family and moved into Slip 42 in Strangerville.

For pure aesthetics though, my favorites are the beachy area in Brindleton Bay, pretty much any part of Strangerville, and Olde Platz in Windenburg.