Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which neighborhood do you like the best?

Comments

• HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    Sulani is my favorite. I love how sunny it is, and you can interact so much with the world (sand, festivals, cleaning up the island). San Myshuno is also great for leaving the house and moving around outside. With most of the other neighborhoods I feel locked to my lot, but these two have more to explore around them. Forgotten Hollow has a few nice little areas to explore too; my vampires always get married down by that little altar ruin.

I want to love Brindleton Bay, but it’s always so rainy there in my game. I may just need to put in a bunch of weather machines around the town. Glimmerbrook should be cooler than it is, but I wish they had a few more little explorable areas for witches (I guess they stuck them all in the Magical Realm instead).
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I love having new worlds to try out, but I find myself going back to the worlds I love the most. The most recent world, HoB, I love how it looks, but find the world to be a bit boring. My fave worlds will always be Oasis Springs, Willow Creek, and Brindleton. I'm also a huge fan of Strangerville but haven't figured out how to turn off the mystery lol, so my Sims don't live there as often as I like. & of course San Myshuno...gotta love that city life. Those are my top 5.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I love my home base worlds San Myshuno and Brindleton Bay, but the countryside of Windenburg is one of my absolute favorites, as well as Mt. Komorebi. I haven't played in HoB yet, but it looks gorgeous and plan to use the world at some point.
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Right now, I've gone back to the basic towns to do something I haven't done in a long time. So far, I've started a family in Oasis Springs. Haven't played much but I'm enjoying the change of pace. But normally my go to worlds are Sulani or San Maysuno.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

aa966768ff97b17de8b0415c32fa0cb448e27779.png
    The desert of Oasis Springs

dc5cefcf680c6bf5e991eb68392afc9cc61a9f8f.png
    All of Sulani

73ba5d4cc09a4c10bfd60274a8498fa4e8ceb001.png
    The Spice District in San Myshuno

cecf7ed171c2dc0949a442cd43650a6ed80b6553.png
    Industrial Del Sol

I try out all the world but I always return to one of these maps.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I actually don't think I have a favorite. I always pick the neighborhood that I think fits whatever sim I'm playing at the time, which tends to vary a lot, so I never spend enough time in any particular one to either get over attached or bored of it.
  • sararinisararini Posts: 4 New Member
    Windenburg and Brindleton Bay for me, I'm drawn to both pretty equally.
  • ad0rkablead0rkable Posts: 56 Member
    Hmm, I honestly like a lot of the neighborhoods, but my favorites are Brindleton Bay, Henford-on-Bagley, Evergreen Harbor, and Mt. Komorebi.

Windenburg, Oasis Springs, and Strangerville aren't very appealing to me, and I rarely play in them.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I love Sulani- Key Point and Windenburg- Crumbling Isle the most. I also like to play in Newcrest and Brindleton Bay too sometimes.
  • CeiCeiHCeiCeiH Posts: 47 Member
    I would say my favorite is San Myshuno - Spice District & Uptown....
    ~~ Nothing like being a happy Simmer! We let all hell break loose!! :D ~~
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2021
    Spice district is my go to. I practically never live in another disctrict when I play in San Myshuno.
    I don't like to live in Oasis Springs but I love to send my sims there to hang out because it almost never rains there. So the park neighbourhood is my fav.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • EnigmaOFFCEnigmaOFFC Posts: 58 Member
    I would die for a Lucky Palms one with houses on a lake.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Spice Market for the same reasons you mentioned. I probably live there the most.

Ohan'ali Town in Sulani. It’s such a beautiful world and there is always something to do in this neighborhood.

Pendula View in Willow Creek, it has great amenities plus I like the skating rink that spawns.

While I haven’t lived there I think I would like the village in HoB. It seems pretty lively to me.

I mainly gravitate towards neighborhoods that feel like people live there and have things to do.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I gravitated towards the Crumbling Isle in Windenburg and the Spice District in San Myshuno for quite awhile. Now I'm concentrating on playing a legacy that has each generation living in a different world partially just to get me to explore other worlds.
  • HazellyHazelly Posts: 38 Member
    > @GreenTurtle said:
    > Like everyone, I'm always excited to try new worlds, however, once the novelty wears off, I always find myself returning to either Windenburg or San Myshuno. In particular, the country side, Windslar, because of how spacious it is, and the spice district, which feels the most alive to me, especially during the spice festival.
    >
    > Anyhow, I'm curious what neighborhoods you've enjoyed the most.
    >
    > Edit: grammar

I can't choose between Brindleton Bay or Henford-on-Bagley I just got cl but I use Brindleton the most I think the houses are the best decorated I barely have to make any changes.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Out of all the neighborhoods I love, I love Windenburg the most as it has an lot room. Also it resembles Germany which love after spending 5 years there collectively.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 995 Member
    No fav world but there's certain lots here and there that are my absolute favorites. Windenburg Crumbling Isle, the house near the beach is one of them.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Brindleton Bay is my favorite. I've always thought The Sims series had too many warm/hot climate worlds. Seeing a world based off of New England coastal towns is very welcome. I'm also biased because I want to live in New England myself.

Windenburg is also a fun world to play.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I have to say I've played in just about every town I have in my game. Currently, I have the Cantrell family in Del Sol Valley (despite how I hat L.A. in reality). The Goldens live in Willow Creek (a personal favorite of mine that I keep returning to, from time to time). Once the kids go to Uni and graduate, I have things set up for all four households to live in Henford-on-Bagley. Yeah, my Global Superstar is living the Country Life. Hey, we all need ways to unwind, no? He has chickens and a very modest garden. I gave him a very nice swimming pool, too. HIs only sister lives in the castle on the hill overlooking his property. His next younger brother in the premade lot to his left on the map view and the eldest brother in the lot two down from the Celebrity in the family. I used my rendering of my very first home for this Sim, but recently changed the façade to better fit into the neighborhood.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I am currently figuring that out while I play my current legacy. I'm making sure to move the heir into a different neighborhood to start their family. Generation three will be living in Mt. Komorebi which is where his fiancee is from. My founders have lived in San Myshuno (where they met), Sulani, and Willow Creek is ultimately where they raised their children and where the patriarch still resides. The heir for generation two moved to Evergreen Harbor and her eldest son is the heir I mentioned for generation three.

In general, I've had sims live in every neighborhood, but I think my personal favorite is Willow Creek followed closely by Newcrest.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited October 2021
    All of Windenburg still ranks #1
    All of Henford, has moved into spot #2 minus the Bramblewood neighborhood
    Brindleton Bay: Cavalier Cove #3
    Del Sol Valley: the Pinnacles #4
    Glimmerbrooke
    Forgotten Hollow
    Willow Creek

The rest I do not care for.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    I find myself drawn to several neighborhoods/worlds more often than others.

When I'm creating yet another of my new saves, I often work with the tabula rasa that is Newcrest. I start by placing houses of a particular style there. My latest "projects" involved filling Newcrest with Sears catalog homes and, then, with small, tidy starter houses. Then I find Sims to live in each of the houses; some come from the Gallery and others are our own creations. Ridgeline Drive and Bridgeview are my favorite Newcrest neighborhoods to build.

I also enjoy Cavalier Cove in Brindleton Bay and Windslar in Windenburg. My last Windenburg Sim lived in a house I placed on the Mid-Nowhere lot on The Crumbling Isle, but I usually place them in the countryside.

Lately, I've been filling the apartments in the Spice District so I see some new faces in San Myshuno. And we created a household of four Divas, all possessing traits like Snob, Materialistic, and High Maintenance. I always place the Divas in 1010 Alto Apartments in Uptown.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    > @GreenTurtle said:
    > Like everyone, I'm always excited to try new worlds, however, once the novelty wears off, I always find myself returning to either Windenburg or San Myshuno. In particular, the country side, Windslar, because of how spacious it is, and the spice district, which feels the most alive to me, especially during the spice festival.
    >
    > Anyhow, I'm curious what neighborhoods you've enjoyed the most.
    >
    > Edit: grammar

I always cook with the ingredients in my dishes, and the tomato is a primary ingredient that can easily be found in the Oasis Springs garden down from Abode Agabe or something like that. So I build a house in Oasis and after a few days I go to the garden and pick my tomato's and parsley and so on. Then I go home and plant 1 vegetable, herb, and fruit and begin to grow my own. I may move to another world (definitely not San Myshunno) since there are about 6 fruit trees and 9 other ingredients that must be a part of a meal (onion, basil, spinach, carrot, parsley, strawberry, blackberry, etc...). And you can't really grow that many plants in a apartment can you. So I would say Oasis Springs is the "Green Acres" place for me. LOL
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    > @invisiblgirl said:
    > It depends on the story and aesthetic that I have in mind when I start a new family & house. I'm currently in love with the CL world (Henford on Bagley? - I have trouble remembering the names of the worlds and neighbourhoods). The Bramblewood is my favourite, but the town is useful for quick trips to the grocers. I do like larger neighbourhoods that have some added features: collectible spawners and plants, the shops in Henford, the hiking trails in Mt Korebi.
    >
    > I still like Glimmerbrook and Mt Korebi, and I wish we could live in Granite Falls. If I don't care about snow, Oasis Springs is still a favourite.
    >
    > It's easier to say which ones I don't use. Strangerville not much, because there are few convenient fishing spots (though this is less important now that we can build our own ponds). I like Sulani, but I don't like most of the lots for building, and the university world (name?) only has one tiny buildable lot. Same with San Myoshuno - I've only used that once. I don't even visit San Myoshuno. Newburg is rather soulless, and Willow Springs is a bit tired. I don't really care for Evergreen Harbor, though I've played it a bit.

I hate snow so no Mt. Komorebi for me even if there are warmer areas there, there are only 3 world households in the whole world. No San Myshunno either. I live in the 2nd largest city in the U.S. But apartment life is too much up and down the elevators in San My, even though one could easily move into the Old Salt House there. I have Dogs and Cat's even though I have had one only once since I bought the game so no Brindleton for me. I have "Get Together" It's to many cafe's and lounge's and so on. I'll occasionally build a new community in Newcrest from scratch. Every house, every biznezz and every family from my own creations and others. But that's Whew!!!! you know what I mean? No people, Willow Creek and Oasis Springs are overall the right mixture of everything I want in a world. Now to only learn how to build a apartment complex for either of those 2 worlds.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited October 2021
    Forgotten Hollow
    It's just makes me happy everytime I'm there and the vibes are perfectly spooky

sure other worlds are pretty too and most of them are bigger and have more to do but... the vibes of forgotten hollow are just closest to my heart
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free