September 17th- Friday Highlights
Yes, it's Friday again! 🎉🎉🎉 Another exciting week is almost over and the weekend is coming closer and closer.
Let's recap quickly, shall we?
- Eco Living Trial was announced on Tuesday and we can try it for free during the weekend limited trial. Click here and share the news with your friends.
- Let the Romancing Begin! Join Simmer and Youtuber Kelsey Impicciche in this riveting journey of love and passion where Sims attempt to maintain 100 romantic relationships from Oasis Springs to Willow Creek. Will she find the one(s) or will she leave behind a trail of broken hearts? You can join the challenge here.
"The kids of GEN 4 of my legacy family" - This super cool screenshot by @AMJ1995 was shared here.
- One of my favourite parts of the game is CAS; I can spend forever fiddling around until my Sims look just right. However we all know that creating a Sim isn't always an easy task, now, imagine creating a Simself? Every single time I've tried to do so, I've failed completely I'm sure it might be the same for some of you, so please take @Onverser's poll "Have you been able to make an accurate simself?" and share your experiences.
- As you know by now, I like to feature talented builders from the community in our Friday Highlights. And today, I want to promote the simply wonderful "Las Vegas Casino' by @Zita1966z posted in her own thread "Zita1966 builds". I'm still in awe with that casino!
- I think we all have had that situation where we just don't know what to do next in the game, especially when we lose one of our favourite Sims (RIP, Katie Seymour). We also know how time consuming resurrecting our beloved Sims can be, so if you've been there before, why don't you jump over to @CK213's poll "Resurrect katie seymour, or resurrect my save " and share your expertise? 😅
- Do you guys feel like playing a game? Then I got you covered! Join the fun in the conversation "Never have I ever..."which was started by @MSTYBL95
- Now let's take a moment to celebrate 17 years of The Sims 2! I will never forget all the funny moments I had playing this 'masterpiece' as stated by the celebration thread created by @M13Vulpecula "-Happy 17th birthday, sims 2! 🥳🥳🎁" Please guys, give it some love!
That's it for today! Did you enjoy these Friday Highlights?
As always, if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, please send them on to me!
Have a great weekend and stay safe!