Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want out of a Romance Expansion?

13...Next

Comments

• BlackkatnessBlackkatness Posts: 63 Member
    Let our Sims be able to snuggle or cuddle with each other while watching T.V at the same time. It drives me nuts that my Sims can't snuggle together while watching a movie or a television show. Just simple light moments of affection.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Let our Sims be able to snuggle or cuddle with each other while watching T.V at the same time. It drives me nuts that my Sims can't snuggle together while watching a movie or a television show. Just simple light moments of affection.

This.
  • WritingAndSimmingWritingAndSimming Posts: 21 Member
    A few things at the top of my head...

Enable NPCs to ask your sims out (as a notification that you could do a kind of "yes" "no" "maybe" answer to).

Better jealousy and cheating reactions/consequences. Very lackluster currently.

More date options, even if it's a rabbit hole. going to the movies, amusement parks, arcades, maybe add cars and let them go for a drive together.

More couple activities in general. Holding hands, playfighting(?), cuddling while laying in bed, etc.

Dating apps and maybe couple's counseling.

Maybe things like proms or details with teenage romance.

It'd be an interesting pack. If they do it, I hope it gets done well.
  • WritingAndSimmingWritingAndSimming Posts: 21 Member
    Maybe an option for polyamorous relationships as well. Or at least a "no-jealousy" type of trait.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    If they add online dating, hope they will add interactions for mischievious sims like catfish, love scam, post nekkid pictures, and for jealous sims the option to stalk their love interests on their social media.
    The option to send or buy flower bouquets or chocolate to the one you love. If you send to two or more sims at the same time, there could be a chance that they get mixed up an you get busted.
    A special option to cook for the one you love, will give extra romance points.
    Romantic sims that like a LOT of romatic gestures, love letters and poetry, romance novels, etc. You don't get to marry them by the evening and they want a big wedding. No chance of eloping with them. They prefer romantic dates and settings, candles and roses everywhere. Basically something to differentiate from the fast romance type of sims.
    Photobooths so that they can take nice pics (or silly ones) together and not just the head with a hand in the air like with the phone.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    A few things at the top of my head...

Enable NPCs to ask your sims out (as a notification that you could do a kind of "yes" "no" "maybe" answer to).

Better jealousy and cheating reactions/consequences. Very lackluster currently.

More date options, even if it's a rabbit hole. going to the movies, amusement parks, arcades, maybe add cars and let them go for a drive together.

More couple activities in general. Holding hands, playfighting(?), cuddling while laying in bed, etc.

Dating apps and maybe couple's counseling.

Maybe things like proms or details with teenage romance.

It'd be an interesting pack. If they do it, I hope it gets done well.

Yes a Maybe Option. I like that.