Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC teleport into furniture?

Hey!

So I'm giving pose packs a try, but I can't seem to install Teleport Any Sim. The download page is always stuck on loading. But I found a work around by using MCCC.

However, I can't use sitting poses because the sim I'm posing has to start inside the chair/sofa and I'm unable to find a way to teleport them there.

Any ideas?

Comments

• LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Or if anyone knows of a working alternate download for Teleport Any Sim? The link to Mega really isn't working for me. I've tried it on all three of my browsers. I finally got past the big M and now it's a forever spinning loading circle.

Tbh, I've never used Mega before. Is this normal?
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    LynnPlayz1 wrote: »
    Or if anyone knows of a working alternate download for Teleport Any Sim? The link to Mega really isn't working for me. I've tried it on all three of my browsers. I finally got past the big M and now it's a forever spinning loading circle.

Tbh, I've never used Mega before. Is this normal?

I just tested it and it's working for me. You may need to clear your cache or try a different browser. I don't know of an alternate download, though. Sorry!
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    I tried clearing my cache on both my laptop and my phone and neither worked. Maybe it's region locked and I need a vpn idk