Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never have I ever...

...visited Sixam or played the science career. Where does the science career go to work? What if I deleted it?

...played with a vampire. How do you turn someone else into a vampire? Is it possible to have witches and vamps fight each other?

Do you have anything you've never done, but want to?

Comments

• Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    Ooooh, I'll play. Never have I ever solved the Strangerville mystery! I do want to, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    "...But want to" is the hard part with this.

Never have I ever had a Spellcaster with an "Ancient Bloodline" trait born in game.

Nor had twins or triplets in TS4 - more interested in twins, which I did get once randomly in TS3.
  • Options
    Haven't had twins or triplets that I actually intended to raise. I had one sim impregnate every woman who walked past his house (until even the game got sick of me and froze the guy to death in a malfunctioning shower on a hot day, a glitch so funny and karmically appropriate that I let it stand) and I think there's a pair of twins among the 9 kids, but I've never actually raised up twins or triplets myself.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    I haven't completely explored Mt.Komorebi so that

I also haven't played in evergreen harbor for much though ive built it almost complete in preparation :sweat_smile:

and i most definitely haven't played the careers in eco pack yet

I also haven't finished science career i think
    i do remember i tried to play it when get to work released but :sweat_smile:

hmm what else...
    oh i havent had anyone die via laughter so i am constantly on lookout for candidate :sweat_smile:

and I also haven't had any deaths in new packs quite yet hmm sounds like premades got lots of death coming huh.

oh oh also i haven't played the politics career in city living... actually lot of careers might have slipped by while i choose the same basic ones :sweat_smile:

critic too... okay at this point I'm just listing careers...

pretty sure there is about thousand things i haven't done yet
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    also to answer some questions:
    Where does the science career go to work? What if I deleted it?

- it is hidden lot just like police station and hospital so unless you have visited it pretty sure you have not deleted it

but if lot is empty then oop you'll need to start new save and copy the lot to library from that and place it back

or build your own but surely it would help to know what you need to place first :sweat_smile:
    How do you turn someone else into a vampire?

you need to buy the vampire creation power from the powers tab with vampire points thingies and then your vampire can turn others into vampires :) also if you want another vampire to turn yours then i think at least vlad has the power so you can ask them to turn your sim (well after you friend them ofc)
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I have all the packs and kits to this point, but for the Sims 4……

Never have ever used CC or mods yet.

Never have I ever visited Batuu yet.

Never have I ever played paranormal yet.

Never have I ever made a vampire yet.

Never have I ever cleaned up Sulani yet.

Never have I ever actually entered a temple in the jungle of Silvadorado yet.

Never have I ever owned a llama or cow in the game or explored Henford on Bagley yet.

Never have I ever had one of my played sims die yet.

Never ever have I had twins or triplets born in game yet.

• Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Never have I ever reached the summit of Mt. Komorebi, but I want to and I'm positive Morgan and Dominic Fyres will eventually make it! They were so close last time... or maybe not that close? I don't know how much there's still left to climb :D
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I'm kind of shocked at this no twin trend. Like...the game throws twins at me like I'm a catcher at a baseball game. I've never had triplets, though, thank jeebus. I can almost never handle just the twins.

And I haven't ever done most of the stuff listed here. I buy all the packs and then don't play with them. :/ And I really want to try out all these different things. I've never played in Mt Komorebi, don't even know how to go rock climbing or where it is. I need to create a huge save file with like lore and things set up to play out these different things that I normally don't do.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    It's probably easier for me to list what features I've experienced in game. There is a lot of content I have yet to experience but only because I play one family and it takes a while to get to everything. I just started my first ever second save with one of my family members, Juliette. I have twin sisters who will age to teen, then adult, and I'll start two new saves with them. Honestly the game could end tomorrow and I'd have enough fresh content to last me for years. :p

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Never have I ever played running a business of any kind. I don't know why but that kind of gameplay hasn't ever really interested me. I should probably give it a try at some point, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised by it.
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Never have I ever read anything from the Lessons popup category thing.

Never have I ever had triplets born in-game (besides testing MCCC when I first got it and I deleted that save right after).

Never have I ever reached level 10 in the handiness skill. I'm working on that so I can finally explore the weird Oasis Spring abandoned mine looking thing.

Never have I ever had a child taken away.
  • Options
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    I'm kind of shocked at this no twin trend. Like...the game throws twins at me like I'm a catcher at a baseball game. I've never had triplets, though, thank jeebus.

Same but actually i also have triplets fairly often :sweat_smile: its more rare my sims manage to only have one kid at time
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Never have I ever gotten to generation four.

Nor finished a rocket ship

Or gotten to high celebrity status

Never have I ever mixed potions (spellcaster)

Nor had puppies or kittens

Or basically got to the top of any career (I think…)
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I've also never visited Sixam, even though I'm super excited about it!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Way too many too list them all, but the ones I care most about ...

Never have I played with cats and dogs
    Never have I played with spell casters
    Never have I managed to complete ALL aspirations and skills (and whatever else is required for a Super Sim)
    Never have I managed to complete more than about half of the collections currently available to me
    Never have I ever reached the summit of Mt. Komorebi
    Never have I visited Sulani
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Never played the story in Strangerville.

Never played the paranormal career, for very long that is.

Never completely explored Komerabi.

Never got to the 4th generation. Most of my sims are singles or with sister or brother.

Never played the careers of politician, detective, vet, home decorator or secret agent. I've played almost all the others though.

There are several more things I haven't done but can't seem to think of any more. :|

In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Never have I completed the 10 & 26 Generation Achievement Challenges. I keep getting bored after the 3rd Generation.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited September 2021
    I've been to Sixam numerous times, but I've never played an alien (I find them excruciatingly annoying, especially their voices).

I've never had a sim have triplets, and I never will because I now have MCCC set to allow no more than 2 per pregnancy. Several sets of twins have been born across a number of my saves, though.

I've never played the actual paranormal parts of the Paranormal pack, which is ok because I mainly only got it for the stuff in a glorified stuff pack, anyway. Maybe someday I'll give a haunted house a go, but that gameplay doesn't really interest me overmuch.

Careers I haven't tried thus far: Civil Designer, Paranormal Investigator (miiiiight try it someday), Politician (zero interest in giving that one a go), Salaryperson (also no interest).

I've never owned a restaurant, and highly unlikely to ever do. I had a sim once who owned a retail shop, but I found that the experience wasn't as engaging as I'd hoped, and not worth so much effort for so little fun for me.
    Post edited by VeeDub on
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    Played as a pre made
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Visited a hidden lot, had a baby vampire, played with full ageing on for all households.
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    wahini2024 wrote: »
    Played as a pre made

Me, too.
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Played as a pre made

Me, too.

Same.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    LynnPlayz1 wrote: »
    Played as a pre made

Me, too.

Same.

You should give it a go guys its lots of fun
    *cries in mainly plays premades*

also rocketship is funn though i don't often have space for it (no pun intended)

but maybe i just hold it dear cause I did it in my very first ts4 save and had a blast cause i could have my sims build it together as a group
    (get together was not a thing)
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Done Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration.
    Bought a cupcake factory.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    oh I've yet to go find the hermit place that too

and the insects.. for those sadly i do not have much interest :sweat_smile: