Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plumbots please!

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
edited September 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I have been waiting on this since Sims 4 launched. If there's anything that would make me actually play the game again, instead of just building all the time, it would be this. It doesn't even have to be in a full Future expansion pack. Just make the plumbot building skills again, the personality chips, and so forth. I could be a rather minimal game pack. No time travel and stuff.
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited September 2021
    I liked the plumbots, too. And they broke far less often than the servos. I wish that the servos didn't have to be replaced so often, at least.
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    I liked the plumbots, too. And they broke far less often than the servos. I wish that the servos didn't have to be replaced so often, at least.

I just want to remake my Sims3 scientist who made her own family. One, her "child," had full automation. The rest each had one personality chip to help around the house.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.