Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problems With the Game Freezing

Not sure which thread to post this in. Anyone else having problems with the game freezing when you click on an object? Click a fridge the game freezes, click the chemical analyzer, the game freezes. This started after the Spa Day refresh update. I thought it was just game lag, but it's not. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    Is your game vanilla or modded?
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Yeah. I think I may have found the culprit with a broken mod. I removed it. So far so good. I hope that solved the problem for me. Thanks.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    no problem. Glad you got it sorted. :smile:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    WillKDavid wrote: »
    Yeah. I think I may have found the culprit with a broken mod. I removed it. So far so good. I hope that solved the problem for me. Thanks.

I've encountered one problem with freezing with T.O.O.L. those could be also problems from the same mod. Is that the "broken" mod you removed?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• jasasimsjasasims Posts: 83 Member
    Mine is freezing when clicking on University events. I thought it was the clean UI mod but I took it out and fixed that problem (froze upon clicking on aspiration reward store) now I am slowly adding in cc to determine which one is causing this one.
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    WillKDavid wrote: »

I've encountered one problem with freezing with T.O.O.L. those could be also problems from the same mod. Is that the "broken" mod you removed?

Yeah, I think it was the Tool mod. I haven't played today yet. Gonna try it in a bit.