Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I really like the high maintenance trait

I think it will be one of my favorites along with unflirty and clumsy I hope we get unlucky next :)>:)
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    What does it do in game that you like so much? I am curious.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Curious too🤭🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • RobinKLocksleyRobinKLocksley Posts: 42 Member
    I do like the idea of having more personality "flaws", I feel like they make the sims more balanced.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited September 2021
    alan650111 wrote: »

well as far as I can see it makes random bad stuff happen to your sim odd dreams soap in there eyes
    thats all I've seen so far but I hope they add more things like this its just what the game has been needing @alan650111 @Babykittyjade
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »

well as far as I can see it makes random bad stuff happen to your sim odd dreams soap in there eyes
    thats all I've seen so far but I hope they add more things like this its just what the game has been needing @alan650111 @Babykittyjade

Sounds interesting! I can't wait to play around with this new trait! :)
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Ive tried out the "high maintenance" trait as well and it kinda makes me anxious. My sim went and had a manicure done(square tip, matte black nails). Then the next day she was angry for 8 hours because it wore off. On top of that she received another angry buff because she was mad at the sun! I mean, girl, I get it,I wear sunscreen and use a UVA/UVB umbrella when step foot out the house, but sheesh!

I was so anxious she might die from anger because 1. My mods are disabled so I cant just riggt click her buff to disappear and 2. I had to add a random sim to her house in case she did die so I could bring her back to life.
    Ive tried out the "high maintenance" trait as well and it kinda makes me anxious. My sim went and had a manicure done(square tip, matte black nails). Then the next day she was angry for 8 hours because it wore off. On top of that she received another angry buff because she was mad at the sun! I mean, girl, I get it,I wear sunscreen and use a UVA/UVB umbrella when step foot out the house, but sheesh!

I was so anxious she might die from anger because 1. My mods are disabled so I cant just riggt click her buff to disappear and 2. I had to add a random sim to her house in case she did die so I could bring her back to life.

you could just remove it @Jasonschick80
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

Gosh I can't wait to use this. I have a sim I've totally been imaging this way🤣🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Now throw on the "Hot-headed" trait with it.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Seems like a trait to add to Judith Ward >:)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited September 2021
    Can't get to playing it fast right now (need to get sim for it first) but looking forward to as I love when we get traits like this
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I think it will be one of my favorites along with unflirty and clumsy I hope we get unlucky next :)>:)

Why do you like clumsy?
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

Why do you like clumsy?

I'm not fond of that one - I experience it enough in real life!

I do like the high maintenance trait so far (it may lose its lustre at some point). My Sim was upset over...something. The moodlet said, 'You should know.' These are generally the people I avoid, but it's rather cute in my Sims. (Having them 'relax' in the new spa chairs helps. They even soak their feet while they're relaxing.)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member

I did this right away because I thought is was perfect for her. She nearly exploded with anger the minute I hit play. I thought she was going to die. She was enraged and I couldn't get her to calm down. All because she was standing outside in the sun, and suddenly it was the worst day ever. Emotional time bomb and high maintenance is a potent combination. I took her to the spa. It took two massages, a pedicure, and a manicure to get her calmed down. Then she did yoga and sat in the sauna before she finally joined the happiness train.

It was one of the most fun times I have had playing her character.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    LOL !!!!
    Monet11 wrote: »

I did this right away because I thought is was perfect for her. She nearly exploded with anger the minute I hit play. I thought she was going to die. She was enraged and I couldn't get her to calm down. All because she was standing outside in the sun, and suddenly it was the worst day ever. Emotional time bomb and high maintenance is a potent combination. I took her to the spa. It took two massages, a pedicure, and a manicure to get her calmed down. Then she did yoga and sat in the sauna before she finally joined the happiness train.

• Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    LOL !!!!

LOL !!!
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    LittleFox2 wrote: »
    I nearly died from laughter reading this. Too funny.

tenor.gif

Yes!! Another successful day of making someone smile in the bag! *high fives self*
  • GrynnGrynn Posts: 260 Member
    edited September 2021
    Now I can make Chanel Oberlin in my game
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    i mean out of premades i do kind of see eliza pancakes would go with this trait but I don't really feel like changing traits for anyone who has full trait slots so I'll have to add it on someone who is not fully aged or wish that if they put trailer sims in gallery someone has it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Why do you like clumsy?

well it makes them more likely to fail at sports which is always fun to watch there more likely to fall when mountain climbing
    hit there head on bunkbeds as well as fall from them are more likely to have vending machine fall on them will slip on the ice
    and mud more then other sims and I think the murphy bed is more likely to fall on them @calaprfy
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member

Why do you like clumsy?

well it makes them more likely to fail at sports which is always fun to watch there more likely to fall when mountain climbing
    hit there head on bunkbeds as well as fall from them are more likely to have vending machine fall on them will slip on the ice
    and mud more then other sims and I think the murphy bed is more likely to fall on them @calaprfy

I'm with you, @comicsforlife My simself has the clumsy trait and it entertains me so much to see her fall victim to some of the same goofy stuff that's happened to me. I'm still waiting for her to fall off a sidewalk though LOL.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.

Why do you like clumsy?

I'm with you, @comicsforlife My simself has the clumsy trait and it entertains me so much to see her fall victim to some of the same goofy stuff that's happened to me. I'm still waiting for her to fall off a sidewalk though LOL.

yes this needs to be added @FatTribble23
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member

I like that trait so far, but I feel exposed a little bit, because I have enough odd dreams and hating the sun too in my life. :D Okay my 1 mm long nails don't bother me. My test sim had hated the sun too, but she did yoga and the anger has melted faster than an ice on a summer day. However she was so excited when she had found her inner balance for a moment, that is also a strong but good buff.