Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What worlds would you like to see in future packs?

OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
edited September 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
As the title says, what sort of worlds/locations would you like to see come with future packs? Feel free to discuss and share any ideas and any screenshots too!
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Pretty much anywhere based on or inspired by African, Middle-eastern, and South Asian lands as well as anywhere surrounding the Mediterranean and Black seas.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2021
    Some I'd like to see:

Bayou

I'd love to have a Bayou/swamplands inspired world, the world would have lots of run down houses/decor, a lot of overwater houses, muted colors (not oversatured bright green PLEASE), fishing, the area could be quite foggy and reminscent of the out of town part of Twinbrook in the Sims 3. It could also be a great fit for a fantasy inspired pack like Werewolves or Fairies.
    pearl-river-441371_1280-1024x682.jpg
    EiRrKoqWkAgBGza?format=jpg&name=large
    Twinbrook+-+Watershed.jpg
    P1210441.jpg?h=2870f20b&itok=HDanQxJX
    7s06LoGq0hFnG-hWlY-DH6VStPmU--V5q3yNk8RtcEZ2tdW8SUz_qME_SWvD35d88t9etsh6qzfA4YFwx_PdzWnkCDt0BPpybvZGtchXFLR83S5N

Italian Coastal Town

There's still no Mediterranean inspired worlds at all and I think the Italian coast would be a great place for one to be set. It could be great with a pack centered around hotels and vineyards. One neighborhood could be a traditional coastal town, then another could be a resort area and the third could be a vineyard!
    Hitman_sapienza_overview_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg
    irene-andersen-hitman3-portfolio-shots-irenea-05.jpg?1610618921&dl=1
    FC8tMwuRLa2Utdnq1yQ3CmXZGe6-QAqwBtmswEcjb9R0bIPNKCYxUHrnIu_LC0PR0EqA3MwLipiajQaBIMa-2X4wIGxzQ6j2tEP7JwyxQsIUASGP
    E6PxGuvFvVkRNWrI78yRPu3C_C0fhRUF6LTI_NC20BlKdvHvWph_uEAxS7pmV2Lb8q9sVCmSG3xBIogNyEBgJwyEy_RYnscNrSbZ8T2lPmegEGVe9WZcC7XQjdXKT00o726ADN21_h301GmMS2shEw
  • loulouhloulouh Posts: 196 Member
    I loved the Sims 3 store world, Aurora Skies. It had a gorgeous Icelandic vibe & something about it just made it the one world I always had my Sims live in. It was really small-community based but gorgeous! Something similar in Sims 4 would be awesome if they did it right.
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    I just want more suburban streets please. The neighbourhoods just seem to be vast empty landscapes as of late.. I find myself playing more with the og maps than any of the new ones. 🙄
  • Simgrassalidale7Simgrassalidale7 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd like to see a city with a more historic/industrial/gothic style. San Myshuno is my favourite world but its a little too bright and modern.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I'm like to see a Morocco inspired world and one based on Greek islands. Italian coastal town would also be nice.
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    edited September 2021
    Greek islands for me too. Something like Santorini would be amazing.
    Actually you could make the definition more broad and say "Mediterranean", so you could have Greek, Italian and Maltese themed districts.

As an Aussie, I'd have to say that if there does happen to be an Australian themed pack in the works, can we have the seasons correct for our hemisphere? You guys in the north have it all wrong. Christmas in Winter? How bizzare. Christmas is usually spent sunbathing with a beer or three after a marvellous lunch. And I say that as someone from the coldest state : )

This was on the back of a packet of matches:
    Q. How do you make a Maltese cross?
    A. Stick a lighted match in his ear.
  • PeppersPeppers Posts: 86 Member
    edited September 2021
    I would love to see a San Francisco type of world. Maybe this sounds like a Brindleton Bay upgrade but the world would be much more diverse and beautiful. It would be a peninsula surrounded mostly by water, built on hills with breathtaking views, and I would love to see cable cars as an option for public transportation which you can hop on spontaneously as they pass by. San Francisco is so diverse and offers so many different neighborhoods which could be implemented in a sims world. There could be a downtown/financial district area with shopping options and nightlife, a more posh marina district with seafood restaurants right next to a Fishermans wharf which would be much more fun though than the one in Brindleton Bay, think more touristy, with stalls where you can buy touristy gimmicks like crab hats perhaps (?), play fun games, have festivals and maybe have seals spend their day in the sun? There could be a hipster area with thrift stores and small cool clubs and parks (think Mission district), a more suburban green area with playgrounds and victorian houses for families (think Full House), maybe a hippie district (think Haight Ashbury) and Alcatraz Island with a museum to visit (haunted by prisoners from the past?). I would love to see tourists visiting this world from other worlds as well, taking photos, visiting the local attractions and asking for directions. There are just so many possibilities. I would probably never live in another world again :D
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Pretty much anywhere based on or inspired by African, Middle-eastern, and South Asian lands as well as anywhere surrounding the Mediterranean and Black seas.

Amen!
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • jlapaojlapao Posts: 69 Member
    edited September 2021
    I'd personally love to see an inner Mediterranean world. Something like a southern Portuguese town surrounded by countryside plains that don't have an obnoxious green colour palette.
    castelo-de-redondo-2-1024x576.jpg
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Id like a Chinese themed world!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Something African that isn't Egypt.

We have Moorish style from a Kit, but I'd actually like to see something sub-Saharan. The Sims has never gone there.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Something fantasy-like.
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    I would like world inspired by Russia and other Eastern European Slavic countries. But it could be largely city design like San Myshuno only inspired by old big cities like Moscow, Kiev or any other capital with another set of apartments for sims to live in, but this time in the very old buildings. There could be one area covered by woods and caves with some mysterious lore and werewolves roaming around. It could also utilize some Slavic inspired crafts and wooden toys like Russian doll matryoshka. Maybe sims could use handiness skill to make one and have their kids play with it later or just use it as clutter in the house. And of course many new dishes like borscht and Russian dumplings and new drinks in the bar. I think sims could also use fruits like cherry to make their own “juice” like Slavic people do, aging it a long time until it’s just right, lol.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Peppers wrote: »
    I would love to see a San Francisco type of world. Maybe this sounds like a Brindleton Bay upgrade but the world would be much more diverse and beautiful. It would be a peninsula surrounded mostly by water, built on hills with breathtaking views, and I would love to see cable cars as an option for public transportation which you can hop on spontaneously as they pass by. San Francisco is so diverse and offers so many different neighborhoods which could be implemented in a sims world. There could be a downtown/financial district area with shopping options and nightlife, a more posh marina district with seafood restaurants right next to a Fishermans wharf which would be much more fun though than the one in Brindleton Bay, think more touristy, with stalls where you can buy touristy gimmicks like crab hats perhaps (?), play fun games, have festivals and maybe have seals spend their day in the sun? There could be a hipster area with thrift stores and small cool clubs and parks (think Mission district), a more suburban green area with playgrounds and victorian houses for families (think Full House), maybe a hippie district (think Haight Ashbury) and Alcatraz Island with a museum to visit (haunted by prisoners from the past?). I would love to see tourists visiting this world from other worlds as well, taking photos, visiting the local attractions and asking for directions. There are just so many possibilities. I would probably never live in another world again :D
    City Living used San Francisco for inspiration. One of the base game worlds has street cars too like SF. https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/sims-4-city-living-san-myshuno

Gurus put the famous Pink Houses in the Gallery too. Hippie content would be cool. Eco Lifestyle and Strangerville have a nice hippie feel to them and I love the fish/crab traps from Island Living. Get Together has an Island that feels like Alcatraz. It is hard to come up with new themes sometimes.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Australia, India, African safari, floating island China, space world, Atlantis, Midsummer Night's Dream world, melting clocks monochrome art world, underground world, zoo/aquarium/carnival world.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Personally, I'd like a Mediterranean world at some point, but anything winter, fantasy, or dark/gothic I would enjoy. I also like very natural worlds. Scifi or urban worlds would not be my cup of tea.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Monte Vista 2.0 (with nectar making)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »

I agree with this. We have virtually most worlds in the game but are lacking these themes. I really miss the Egyptian world in TS3 game and the quests that came with it. I would like to see something like this again.
    I also second a Mediterranean based world.
  • MineBloxKyMineBloxKy Posts: 20 Member
    I would love to see a mid-west small town inspired world.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Canada Plains with Prairie Cree Tribes & other Natives
    Scotland Highlands with Highlanders & Lowlanders
    France Paris with Aristacats & Republic
    Egypt with Pyramids, Cleopatra, Sethi, Ramese, Tut, Nepheti, Ra & Hathor
    Greece with Olympus, Underworld, Hercules, Xena, Hinds, Centurs & other Creatures
    Africa with Roots & Queen
    Australia with Crocodile Dundee, Aboriginals & Hugh Jackman

• ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Peppers wrote: »
    I would love to see a San Francisco type of world. Maybe this sounds like a Brindleton Bay upgrade but the world would be much more diverse and beautiful. It would be a peninsula surrounded mostly by water, built on hills with breathtaking views......

@Peppers I also would probably never use any other world. I am taking my honeymoon there next year!

My favorite so far is still Sulani because of the beautiful landscapes and views, but the hills and fall folliage of Brindleton always reminds me of home.
    I would have to probably go with the majority and say a Mediterranean theme would be nice.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    I would like world inspired by Russia and other Eastern European Slavic countries. But it could be largely city design like San Myshuno only inspired by old big cities like Moscow, Kiev or any other capital with another set of apartments for sims to live in, but this time in the very old buildings. There could be one area covered by woods and caves with some mysterious lore and werewolves roaming around. It could also utilize some Slavic inspired crafts and wooden toys like Russian doll matryoshka. Maybe sims could use handiness skill to make one and have their kids play with it later or just use it as clutter in the house. And of course many new dishes like borscht and Russian dumplings and new drinks in the bar. I think sims could also use fruits like cherry to make their own “juice” like Slavic people do, aging it a long time until it’s just right, lol.

They could add the nuclear exclusion zone from Chernobyl as the misterious place in the woods. There would be plenty of old abandoned buildings to explore and apocalyptic looking environment. Sims could explore it safely by wearing the hazard suits and maybe they could add gameplay to restore the nuclear plant, like they did with Eco Lifestyle.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    I want another blank world, but without any background buildings. I like to use Newcrest for my own creations, but sometimes the cityscape doesn't fit.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Anything Not North America.
    I would LOVE a proper south American world made for living. Also Africa, Middle East.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek