Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Packs/Kits Are You Missing?

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
We have 11 expansion packs, 10 game packs, 18 stuff packs and 5 kits for a total of 44 packs. How many are you missing?

I did this same poll back in February 2020 when we had 32 packs. We've gotten 12 packs/kits over the last 18 months.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972782/how-many-packs-are-you-missing/p1

Missing simply refers to the packs you do not own.
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

How Many Packs/Kits Are You Missing? 305 votes

None. I have them all
20%
Akl500PMstybl95LaBlue0314IceyJSimpatsyannmcruddDOLLDRMS1AuroraBoreallismaggiemae8135simgirl1010cchant86alanmichael1stilljustme2MindofyDarkLady2788akaniki0KennziKaigeAncientMuseemluckysunshineSimplyJen 64 votes
1-3
26%
auroraael14CK213bshag4lvJaiSeaKita5399Sara1010PIcewolfMichelleWjeepjeepcatJueJueelanorbretonhaneulBoergeAarg61Moon_WillowloubyloulouRochertgoodcakebaker62ldmarkoAmj1995Repo 81 votes
4-6
16%
Frn0731GalacticGalalexspoom13alan650111MaMaTwinklebirdPlayerSinger2010Mi9shaoscarTheSpotted_CIsb917MarkooshCaitxcatfreindlylolHimRumiKhrisstynekeene61lanlynDaraviSweetieWright_84doogerieXxAirixX 49 votes
7-9
10%
imhappyAnmirlaPaigeisin5barracuda1574GwastenMicaspice3LoriTSpcyncieSigzy05DeKayMDianaSimsDominicLaurenceMHsimsFanFanPhoriaHopeyStarrBusufuGrumpyGlowfishSimsSlayMondaykaiwrysims 31 votes
10-12
4%
BreeSashaSimsfreakmaniacColorist40babajaynencisGibbs02invisiblgirlcheifeagleeyeLucy_HenleyChadSims2jbadger12mikamakimonShemaACruelButLovingGodcecesims41CatWithTwoTails 15 votes
13 or more
20%
GoodywoodEvilWitch83Taw3001PuddinroyMariefoxprice83g01denswanmonjr8302Cary1213HTQuackersphantasmkissemerexMyrthewormofthebookSindocatMissmagoo2DoloresGreyOnverserAngelEb95AstroSusim62 64 votes
I only have base game
0%
SanBar 1 vote

Comments

• Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    None. I have them all
    I can’t help myself lol. I’m totally addicted and own every pack including all of the kits. I even own Batuu lol.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    4-6
    I do not own any kits and probably I will never do so. At this price suggestion of 5 Euro, they aren't even worth to me to think about it. Cut the half of the price, then we are talking. :)
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    13 or more
    I am missing 27 packs, which sounds like a lot XD I love the packs I do have!
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    edited September 2021
    4-6
    I don't own any of the 4 kits, My First Pet Stuff Pack and Journey to Batuu :tongue:
    Post edited by caliposs on
    he/him
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    7-9
    I'm planning on getting DHD and CotLiv once they go on sale, which will put me in the 4-6 range.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    4-6
    I have all packs but I don't have any kits, I'm not sure if I will buy them at some point.
  • PurpleHeatherPurpleHeather Posts: 83 Member
    13 or more
    17 packs, after buying a bundle today
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    4-6
    JtB plus all the kits.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    13 or more
    I had to count 'em to be sure. :lol: So I have the base game plus 20 packs right now, including one kit.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    edited September 2021
    13 or more
    Packs I do not have:
    EP:
    Have all up to now.
    GP:
    Journey to Batuu

SP:
    Tiny Living
    My First Pet
    Laundry Day
    Bowling Night
    Romantic Garden
    Movie Hangout
    Spooky Stuff
    Cool kitchen
    Perfect Patio
    Luxury Party

Kits:
    Throwback Fit
    Country Kitchen
    Bust the Dust
    Industrial Loft

what I would most likely buy next out of these?
    Tiny Living,
    I really want to use it to renovate Pennys apartment so :sweat_smile: I would love to have it soon but we will see

Romantic Garden,

I want to add one of those wishing wells in henford where i built church and i do love the vibes of the pack as hopeless romantic

or Spooky Stuff

I mean halloween is coming and i love the stuff sooo obviously on list
    would be lit to have actual spooky days in my game

but it all depends if stuff packs are ever 50% off again and also how much good new stuff is released to keep my wallet empty

might also add laundry to the list as fourth with 50% off cause that would just use a gift card worth and i have some builds in need of that too

oh and also i don't have the bonus content thing from release cause i bought the normal version of base game so idk if i will eventually want that

last time i had this situation:
    in total 17 of them
    1 ep, few gp and most of the stuff packs

I probably won't catch with stuff packs since there is few I do nothing with though I'll maybe get couple in sale

will get game packs & get famous when i get good sale (at least 50% off) or if i desperately want to play them and there is no new pack that interests me more
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    1-3
    I still don't have:
    .... the last EP: Cottage Living
    .... the last GP: Dream Home Decorator
    .... the last Kit: Industrial Loft
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    edited September 2021
    4-6
    I'm missing DHD, Batuu and all kits.

Edit: Forgot one kit, my answer should be 7!
    Post edited by musteni on
  • simsplayer86simsplayer86 Posts: 33 Member
    7-9
    I'm missing about half of the stuff packs and Batuu.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,452 Member
    4-6
    I don't have My First Pet; Eco Living; Paranormal; Industrial Loft; Realm of Magic; Bantuu., Journey to?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    13 or more

I currently own everything but:

EPs: Eco Lifestyle & Cottage Living
    GPs: Journey to Batuu & Dream Home Decorator
    SPs: Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Toddler, My First Pet, Nifty Knitting & Paranormal
    I do not own any kits.

Of the above, I am interested in eventually purchasing: Eco Lifestyle, Cottage Living, Nifty Knitting & Paranormal.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    1-3
    I have everything except the Star Wars pack.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited September 2021
    13 or more
    Oh, if we're listing details, here are the ones I do have (in the order I got them):

Get To Work
    City Living
    Get Famous
    Island Living
    Dine Out
    Jungle Adventure
    Strangerville
    Realm of Magic
    Outdoor Retreat
    Spa Day
    Get Together
    Vintage Glamour
    Cats and Dogs
    Moschino Stuff
    Discover University
    Eco Lifestyle
    Journey to Batuu
    Snowy Escape
    Paranormal
    Courtyard Oasis
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    None. I have them all
    Although I do have them all, it feels more coincidental than some strong compulsion. Obviously I want EPs and GPs generally for gameplay. SPs will add gameplay, too, and there is at least one gameplay kit.

There was only one I absolutely did not want to touch my game, Batuu, and I got it for reasons related to the game but less so for the content (IRL friend with next time no packs nor any interest in SW, but thought it might be interesting). Anyway, I'm sorry to anyone that actually liked the theme. It was pretty rough around the edges and you deserved more.

As for kits, I do not think I would have them if I did not pay is USD. I suppose you could argue 5 Euro is not a huge difference in value, but that will definitely add up. The moment that kit is more expensive than my Starbucks coffee, I do not think I could justify it.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited September 2021
    1-3
    Batuu, Bust the Dust, and Industrial Loft. I don't have them because I don't want them - I wouldn't install them for free right now even though I have nothing against the industrial loft kit.
  • LumigensLumigens Posts: 41 Member
    1-3
    The only one I’m missing is bust the dust, just because it doesn’t interest me in my current gameplay.

If I could take back buying one pack it would be Batuu, not even worth it on sale.
  • 10-12
    I have all the EPs but I skipped the occult GPs and most of the SPs except for a few that fit my playstyle well.

Kits are way overpriced for the minimal amount of content in them so I haven't bought any.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,527 Member
    1-3
    I don't have Bust the Dust and I do believe I will be very choosy about any additional kits in the future.
    I have Eco Lifestyle, but refuse to install it because of reasons.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • VeganisinizVeganisiniz Posts: 51 Member
    None. I have them all
    I have all the packs, including kits (I honestly really like the kits, especially the courtyard oasis kit, even if I loathe the concept of kits). I got my first pet stuff half off and only got Batuu for some build buy items I really liked.
  • lexibeelexibee Posts: 163 Member
    13 or more
    Geez 17 I don't own. At the beginning of TS4s life cycle I bought up every pack, but I think MFPS was the first one I put my foot down on. I had been used to the quality of older generations, where every pack brought a lot to the table, but after MFPS released it was obvious that the MO for this gen was to split up as much as possible to justify selling more packs. Plus BG was just soooooo lacking at the beginning of TS4 (and still is TBH).

Ever since I've been more hesitant to buy any pack. Especially since they continue to get more and more buggy. Now I only buy on 50% off sales, and only the packs I REALLY want. I can't keep throwing money at this gen. I'm speaking with my wallet.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    4-6
    5 packs- 3 kits the hoover one, clothes one and loft one and 2 game packs Star Wars and home decorator. The only one I eventually plan to buy is the home decorator but only if it’s in a 50% sale