Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Concerts

Anybody else want their celebrities to be able to perform at concerts, festivals, etc? I haven’t played Show Time from TS3 but I bet it adds more for celebrities to do.

Comments

• Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Showtime should be the next EP for TS4, including more instruments, more artistic careers and exercise equipment.

Childrens will have more interactions via update like meditating, gardening or cooking anyways, so Generations can wait
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    It does. Showtime was not really necessary for celebrities, but I think it rounded them out very well. This all being said, fame was so infectious in 3 that it was pretty annoying. It made me dislike playing with it. Kind of like 4's spammy quirks (good idea, poor implementation).
  • dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    Get Famous was a huge let down. Famous them for me should have included bands, boy/girl bands, concerts, tours, ect. My biggest annoyance with the current system is when you are high in your career you get famous too. Like, seriously why is my Sim famous for being in the administrative branch of education or as a Special Agent (the whole point is secret there). There needs to be more logic to what you get famous for. Most careers it works for but military, administrative branch of education and Special Agent shouldn't be included.