Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy

2...Next

Comments

• AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    V45: The Camera Fish

196-3.png

John was spending more time in Finchwick lately, just walking around and enjoying the peace and quiet. The mayor was almost always there each time he visited and they often stopped to engage in a light hearted conversation. She even shared some information about the district that he didn’t know.

Continue Reading

__________________________________________________________________________________

V46: Abandoned!

208-1.png

Carlisle finally grew up into a beautiful hen! She greeted John when he came to check on them that morning.

Continue Reading

__________________________________________________________________________________

V47: The Eve of New, pt.1

218-3.png

Carly came over to spend time with John for New Year’s Eve and he told her about what had happened the day before with his son. She was surprised and praised him for his decision to bring Klarence home. She was excited to meet him.

Continue Reading
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    Great character development with John in these recent chapters.
    Great character development with John in these recent chapters.

Glad you think so! I was hoping people would enjoy him c:
    ntlW6ly.png
    V48: The Eve of New, pt.2

229-2.png

When Carly moved in with John, she sold all of her furniture and brought her money with her. After discussing it with her, she was happy to share the funds in order to upgrade their house. The first thing John set about building was a pond so he could fish closer to home.

Continue Reading

V49: Klarence the Charmer

238-1.png

Carly was really beginning to bond with Jessica. Maybe she realized that John was becoming overwhelmed looking after the chickens, the cow, his career, and his child. Or maybe she just really enjoyed the black-and-white animal. Either way, John was thankful that she was giving Jessica the attention she deserved.

Continue Reading
    ntlW6ly.png
  • NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    I'd die for John?
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
    NoWindows wrote: »
    I'd die for John?

Me too, honestly lmao
    ntlW6ly.png
    V50: Rotten Criminal

247-1.png

Klarence came into the room, babbling toward John. He figured the toddler was hungry so he fixed him up a sandwich, which the boy was happy to munch on.

Continue Reading

V51: John the Chonk

256-1.png

John wasn’t sure why, but he he knew he was gaining weight and he didn’t like how chonky he was becoming. So, he decided to do something about it by beginning to work out.

Continue Reading
    ntlW6ly.png
    NOTE: Hey guys! Just wanted to give a quick apology for not being active like I should be. I’ve been sick the past week and haven’t had the energy to do much of anything. I’m starting to feel better and have a bit more energy so I’ll try to get back on track. Thank you so much for following this series, it means the world to me and I love your comments even if I don’t always reply ❤ I see you and I love you, thank you!

V52: Rage Cleaning

263-1.png

John decided that one of his first fatherly duties should be to potty train his child so that Klarence could go on his own when he needed to. He thought he was doing a good job, but Klarence ended up having an accident and ended up feeling quite sad about it.

Continue Reading

V53: Fox, I Choose You!

271-1.png

When Klarence approached his dad, dressed in the cutest hoodie ever and clutching a book in his small hands, John knew what his son wanted and he was more than happy to oblige. John was really beginning to enjoy the time spent reading to his son. Really, he just enjoyed being near his son no matter what they were doing. Klarence was the literal best thing that had ever happened to him.

Continue Reading

V54: The Food Fix

001-1.png

With spring finally here, the leaves and flowers were beginning to grow on the trees again! John was looking forward to seeing them at full bloom, knowing how beautiful they were.

Continue Reading
    ntlW6ly.png
    edited November 2021
    V55: DigiThief

001-2-1.png

Like most toddlers, Klarence really liked to play with his toys, especially with the superheroes. He would help them fly through the air, their capes billowing behind them. And when he was done, he was responsible enough to place the toy back in its place instead of on the floor.

Continue Reading

V56: Reflection

011-1.png

John thought that the sink was breaking a bit too often, so he decided it was time to try his hand at upgrading something for the first time. While he was working, Klarence came in to babble at him, which John believed was his way of encouraging him.

Continue Reading

V57: Near Accident

019-1.png

What better way to celebrate a repaired relationship than to play some mischievous pranks? It paid off, as well, because he leveled up his skill to his job’s specification.

Continue Reading

V58: Pancake Apology

025-1.png

Klarence quickly tired of paying attention to Jessica so he decided he would have fun by making a mess outside, but John wants to teach him that he shouldn’t do this. First, he lightly scolds him.

Continue Reading

V59: Who Is Pregnant??

001-4.png

John’s new position required him to learn to program. It wasn’t something he was particularly interested in, but with the help of Soogle, he was able to learn pretty quickly and soon began his journey as a programmer.

Continue Reading

V60: Bah bah, blah!

009-3.png

John was already starting to feel tired when he went in to work, but as he worked hard throughout the night, he found himself completely drained by the time he finally returned home. He could barely hold his head up!

Continue Reading

V61: Caregiver

015-3.png

With a baby on the way and little to no experience under her belt, Carly started to pay extra attention to Klarence so she could practice her parenting. He certainly didn’t mind, enjoying the attention she offered when John was away.

Continue Reading
    ntlW6ly.png
    V62: A Big Question

022-3.png

John is working hard to max out his fishing skill and he’s getting close! Currently, he’s at level eight. He thought about trying to complete the fish collection, but it’s large and he has other responsibilities to focus on, such as his growing family. He would do what he could to add to the collection, but he wouldn’t focus on it.

Continue Reading

V63: Carly’s New Hobby

031-5.png

They say that when a woman is pregnant, she glows. Carly took that idea and ran with it! Along with her pregnancy, she is so happy that she is literally glowing with happiness and hope for the future.

Continue Reading

V64: Carly’s Night Out

001-6.png

To say Carly was surprised when Cecilia called her up and invited her out to the Spice Festival would be an understatement. She briefly wondered if John would feel weird about his fiancé going out with his ex, but she knew him better than that. He would want the two females to get along for the sake of Klarence, so she agreed.

Continue Reading

V65: Urban Squatter

010-7.png

Cecilia finally reemerged, talking with an orange-haired female that Carly hadn’t seen before. She approached them, waiting for the right time before interjecting herself into the conversation. Cecilia didn’t look too pleased by this, faking a laugh when Carly told a joke but the woman, Moira Fyres, was happy to meet someone new.

Continue Reading

V66: The Date is Set

017-5.png

Klarence hasn’t learned how to turn on the television, but he really wanted to watch the kids channel, so he babbled to his father, motioning toward the TV when the older man looked confused. It took a minute, but John finally got the message and flicked the TV on for him.

Continue Reading

V67: To Be A Maker

025-5.png

With the wedding fast approaching and John’s hands having been idle for a while, he decided he would make something special to give to Carly on their wedding day.

Continue Reading

V68: Kaylynn Morgan

031-7.png

Carly thought she just had to pee, but when she made it into the bathroom, her water burst and she went into labor! Her first instinct was to call John but, as she held the phone in her hand, looking at his contact information, she knew she couldn’t take him away from work. He’s been working so hard trying to reach the top so he can finally leave that life behind and she didn’t want to take that away from him. Plus, it was risking his life if he was in a dangerous situation.

Continue Reading
    ntlW6ly.png
    V69: Family

038-7.png

While Carly and John are very happy about their new bundle of joy, Klarence isn’t happy at all. He’s sad to have a new sibling because he believes his parents won’t love him anymore. He believes they already don’t! If they loved him, then why would they bring another child home? Isn’t he enough for them?

Continue Reading

V70: Happy Birthday, Klarence!

046-1.png

Carly decided she would finally teach Klarence to say please and thank you. She worried that he wouldn’t be very receptive to this, but he seemed genuinely happy just to have attention that he followed the lesson closely.

Continue Reading

V71: Loving Home

058-1.png

Klarence started to talk with Maira, his first friend since aging up into childhood. Though she was several years older, they found that they both liked many of the same TV shows, something they bonded over as they talked.

Continue Reading

V72: Cooper <3

068-1.png

Cooper has become an elder and the family was worried that he wouldn’t be with the family for much longer. They all decided to give him some extra attention and love, starting with Carly.

Continue Reading

V73: Stop or I’ll Tell

078-1.png

John wasn’t too sure why this other sim was nearly naked as he went fishing since the lake was off-limits to swimmers, but he didn’t question it. He just gave the man a friendly nod before focusing on his fishing – the best way to wind down after a stressful day at work.

Continue Reading
    ntlW6ly.png