Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Own Spa Day

Β«1345

Do You Own Spa Day 375 votes

Yes
93%
Akl500PcrocobauraBluegayleauroraael14CK213bshag4lvtams2578icmnfrshNh6650LeGardePourpreJaiSeaKita5399Sara1010PMstybl95GalacticGalIcewolfMichelleWSamadamsPlayerPinkPaws66jeepjeepcat 352 votes
No
6%
Rflong7PuddinroyAC_44SanBarphantasmkissjak135BreazonaStrawberryYogurtMareahsimlanderpermanentroseMaiaPlaysSimsEliteGirlpink_coco10GeminiRosemightyspriteJustMeAlbhymnhehimGirlFromIpanemaLynnPlayz1 23 votes

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Yes
    I wasn't too interested in the pack back when it released and at some time shoved it into a bundle, but from then on it has become a staple in my gameplay. It's one of those packs that is always running in the background for me, with an hour of yoga here and a quick Talk about focussing methods there, but never in the spotlight.

Looking forward to the refresh a lot!
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Yes
    yeah and I really like it, tho I do not use the spa lots often I love watching my sims do yoga ;) so I am very happy we'll be getting new yoga mats with the refresh.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• caconionscaconions Posts: 23 Member
    Yes
    Bought it for the build & buy items, surprisingly loved the gameplay! So happy it's gonna get a refresh!
    Caco (pronounced as 'cha-cho') | she/her | a cat lady that loves onions
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Yes
    Yep, brought it ages ago. Really enjoy the gameplay, the B/B is pretty good too.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Yes
    It's actually one of my favorite packs. And with upcoming refresh it'll be even more so.
  • wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    Yes
    Yes and love this pack
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited September 2021
    Yes
    I own all of it.
    In my opinion it has always been a good GP to start with. The upcoming features will make this an even more attractive game add-on.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Yes
    I actually got the basegame with Spa Day, Dine Out and City Living in a bundle - so, like I said, I never played just the basegame of TS4 and I joined after it had been out a while. I've always liked Spa Day and what it added to the game. I will take additional content. I liked the health content that was floated in the stuff pack vote so if they are adding that to Spa Day, obviously I will like it.

I basically like getting modern updates that I can incorporate if I want to. I also think that with so much content out there, it's a good idea to "gift" some things to those that bought the various packs. That will probably create positive PR and perceptions among players and increase their interest.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Yes
    It is one of my favourite packs, I use it all the time. I can't wait for the features of the refresh that were leaked, I always felt this pack was missing aspirations!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Yes
    It's one of those packs that always have a place in my playthroughs, given my sims tend to pamper themselves after a while. If not expressly for the spa features, I've 2 spas that act as alternative lots: a motel, and a plastic surgeon/makeover parlour, so if my sims need an away-from-home rendezvous or it's time to update their looks, they go there, then enjoy the spa afterwards.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Yes
    I use it when I am very stressed in my personal real life XD I mean after a hard day of school works and projects, going to the game, sending a sim to spa and hearing them meditate or the sound of the massages while having the New Age radio turned on is very very relaxing. I love it and I am happy that it is going to be expanded more!
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Yes
    I wanted it especially for the saunas and I love my cottages with saunas in Granite Falls and the sauna I have in one of the university dorms. The second best thing are the bath soaks. My sims use them a lot. Yoga is also cool and the new age music :smile:
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    Yes
    I really liked the idea of sending my sims to spa, but the feature I ended up using most were bath soaks lol. Every single time I placed spa and rarely went there. I liked massage tables on home lots until I discovered my sims became obsessed with them and wanted nothing more all day long. I think the update will give me much more reasons to visit spa, but I hope they tuned down massage tables as that thing made sims go wild.
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    No
    'Fraid not
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    Yes
    It's a pretty good pack but I probably use the builds items more than the gameplay features. I just don't think it's a lifestyle that suits many of my sims, or maybe I just get impatient having to wait for them to finish their routines. I might place spas in vacation worlds, but it's not really a must-have lot for me. I'm happy enough for my sims to be able to do yoga or massage at home.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Yes
    It came out on my birthday 6 years ago so it was a birthday gift for me to myself, have a soft spot for it ever since.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Yes
    It's not bad, but honestly, I forget it's there. I probably wouldn't notice if it disappeared.
    #Team Occult
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited September 2021
    Yes
    I love this pack and use many of the features every play session. And when I recall buying it, initially I was unsure how great it would be because I knew I would miss the facials and mani/pedis from Sims 3, and I was surprised those things weren’t included. I liked the pack anyway but now that these features are coming, I feel better about the money I spent.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited September 2021
    Yes
    I use the wellness skill a lot. I like my sims to do yoga.
  • AC_44AC_44 Posts: 8 New Member
    No
    I've never been interested in buying it... the gameplay just doesn't look very interesting/useful for the way I play
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    No
    No, but it's been on my list of one's I'd like to get in the future. It still may not be the next one I buy, but the refresh does bump it up my list a little. :smile:
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Yes
    Oh dear. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Yes
    I just love the Spa Day pack. It's not the coolest or sexiest pack, by which I mean it doesn't have any big, dramatic "game changing" item or trait, and it didn't come with a world, but IMO it is pretty solid. I use the BB and CAS items literally all the time, and I really like the Wellness trait. I'm not sure if I've ever sent a sim to the spa itself, :D instead a lot of them have yoga mats, and I always put yoga mats in my gyms. Sometimes I'll also add the massage chair and other items, if the building has enough room.

I've got to say it's one of my favorites; in fact, for me, it's a must have. Great BB, CAS + Yoga. It's a simple pack, but I think it's just great. In fact, it's so good, I was surprised when it looked like they were going to give it a refresh. Other than adding an aspiration or a job, I couldn't think of anything it would need.

I'm very curious to see what they are doing with it.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited September 2021
    Yes
    I wasn't originally mega interested but I bought it when I got multiple gps 50% off couple years ago and ive used it a lot tbh

only gp I still haven't bought is batuu

maybe I'll even get that eventually though cause i do think it has some items i might use for random fun

but im just not all that into star wars to really know what to do with that pack sooo :sweat_smile: pretty low priority
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free