Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. REQUEST TEAM S4 - DESIGNING NATURE & ARCHITECTURE JUST FOR YOU!

2...Next

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I would like to claim this request, please!

Date: July 31, 2021
    Username: Court322
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Multi Purpose: Gym/Bar/Park
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

I've claimed your request @Court322 if you have any questions please feel free to send me a Direct Message and I will do the same!
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited October 2021
    I'd like to claim this one, please:

Date: May 18, 2021
    Username: deadncrispy
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: 888 Spires Luxury Apartment Remodel for San Myshuno
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@deadncrispy Please let me know if you've added any content or have any changes to make to the request. I've started working but nothing is set in stone. :)
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    Username: jlwatkins1848 (on gallery as BaronvonWatkins)

Preferred builder: Masajo, who created the amazing original, gets first dibs for the revamping...

Type of build: Gothic Revival

Which EPs and SPs do you have?: I have all expansions and game packs and stuff packs to date, as well as the Courtyard Oasis and Country Kitchen kits.

Lot size: 64x64

Lot traits: Good Schools, Great Acoustics, Home Studio, Spooky.

Number of bedrooms: 8-ish

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms?: Separate Master and Mistress Bedrooms connected by a parlor or so (willing to have one master bedroom, if there is no room...); White and light blue Nursery with adjoining austere Nanny's quarters; Three-Four rooms that could double as family or guest rooms, Butler's quarters.

Number of bathrooms: Enough per Gilded Age standards

Favorite color schemes: Rich, historically accurate, paneling

Colors you dislike: whitewash industrial-chic renovation, if that makes sense?

Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes, please.

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Brindleton Bay

Link to specific house or plan: Inspiration, rather than a copy. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Château_de_Boldt.jpg
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Beacon_Towers_1922_front_elevation.jpg
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Lyndhurst_(mansion).jpg

Special requirements?: Study/library, parlor and/or conservatory, billiard room, formal dining room (no dining chairs at table in kitchen, please...), abandoned secret séance chamber in a tower, observatory in a high tower with possible science lab, ballroom/music room/drawing room, family mausoleum with underground crypts (room for 8 empty plots/urn placements), laundry room w/ indoor clothesline, Victorian swimming pool (enclosed or basement).

Additional instructions?: This is a revamp/update of the marvelous Gilded Age Gothic Monstrosity built by masajo. I have no faith in my own ability to redecorate, so I look to whomever is willing to take this on. The vibe I'm looking for is a beautiful yet forbidding estate, well-cared for but with a little negligence ready to become a proper haunted mansion...

PS: It has been a while yet again! Great thanks to masajo for the original build! I'm happy to see whomever wants to redo this grand estate. Thank you all for your time!

PPS: I will italicize additional attributes to the original build... That I think important at least.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary, please could I claim this request :)

Username: jlwatkins1848 (on gallery as BaronvonWatkins)

Preferred builder: Masajo, who created the amazing original, gets first dibs for the revamping...

Type of build: Gothic Revival

Which EPs and SPs do you have?: I have all expansions and game packs and stuff packs to date, as well as the Courtyard Oasis and Country Kitchen kits.

Lot size: 64x64

Lot traits: Good Schools, Great Acoustics, Home Studio, Spooky.

Number of bedrooms: 8-ish

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms?: Separate Master and Mistress Bedrooms connected by a parlor or so (willing to have one master bedroom, if there is no room...); White and light blue Nursery with adjoining austere Nanny's quarters; Three-Four rooms that could double as family or guest rooms, Butler's quarters.

Number of bathrooms: Enough per Gilded Age standards

Favorite color schemes: Rich, historically accurate, paneling

Colors you dislike: whitewash industrial-chic renovation, if that makes sense?

Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes, please.

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Brindleton Bay

Link to specific house or plan: Inspiration, rather than a copy. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Château_de_Boldt.jpg
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Beacon_Towers_1922_front_elevation.jpg
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Lyndhurst_(mansion).jpg

Special requirements?: Study/library, parlor and/or conservatory, billiard room, formal dining room (no dining chairs at table in kitchen, please...), abandoned secret séance chamber in a tower, observatory in a high tower with possible science lab, ballroom/music room/drawing room, family mausoleum with underground crypts (room for 8 empty plots/urn placements), laundry room w/ indoor clothesline, Victorian swimming pool (enclosed or basement).

Additional instructions?: This is a revamp/update of the marvelous Gilded Age Gothic Monstrosity built by masajo. I have no faith in my own ability to redecorate, so I look to whomever is willing to take this on. The vibe I'm looking for is a beautiful yet forbidding estate, well-cared for but with a little negligence ready to become a proper haunted mansion...

PS: It has been a while yet again! Great thanks to masajo for the original build! I'm happy to see whomever wants to redo this grand estate. Thank you all for your time!

PPS: I will italicize additional attributes to the original build... That I think important at least.

uzE2H1V.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our September thread is now closed. Please join us on our October thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
    edited November 2021

~Accidental post - this thread is closed.
    SLpPUp.png