Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 retro pack/update

When I was playing TS2 I was obsessed to reimplement TS1 world to TS2. Currently I have no enough time to do recreate old worlds in TS3 (I have only a base game on my PC) and no possibility to do that in TS4 because of world restrictions. Im my opinion TS4 has a lot of possibilities to play and it would be so nice if we can play in TS1, TS2 and TS3 worlds again. TS1 world can be a nice base to the Generations Pack because Mortimer's parents live here for example.

_sims_4_fanmade_map__cidade_velha___old_town_by_filipesims-danbv5o.jpg

kZhrDd0.jpg

_sims_4_fanmade_map__estranhpolis___strangetown_by_filipesims-dan5qmp.jpg

9131053ce2fe0882e428c303c79133d0.jpg

_sims_4_fanmade_map__sunset_valley_by_filipesims-dan5qq3.jpg

Comments

• Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    Hopefully Maxis will do this,and bring the multi-purpose community lots as well.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I'd love this so much. These custom maps look very good too!
  • Vanesa1118Vanesa1118 Posts: 38 Member
    They should definately add a new worlds to the game, if custom ones never happen. They dont have to be extra detailed, we need more space.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited September 2021
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    When I was playing TS2 I was obsessed to reimplement TS1 world to TS2. Currently I have no enough time to do recreate old worlds in TS3 (I have only a base game on my PC) and no possibility to do that in TS4 because of world restrictions. Im my opinion TS4 has a lot of possibilities to play and it would be so nice if we can play in TS1, TS2 and TS3 worlds again. TS1 world can be a nice base to the Generations Pack because Mortimer's parents live here for example.

_sims_4_fanmade_map__cidade_velha___old_town_by_filipesims-danbv5o.jpg

kZhrDd0.jpg

_sims_4_fanmade_map__estranhpolis___strangetown_by_filipesims-dan5qmp.jpg

9131053ce2fe0882e428c303c79133d0.jpg

_sims_4_fanmade_map__sunset_valley_by_filipesims-dan5qq3.jpg

It would be nice, but they aren’t going to be putting any 42+ lots in a world. I was fairly happy with the amount of lots in Windenburg, and the large area to explore, but now they have cut the amount of lots to 11 or 12 In most pack. I was really disappointed with the small world of Del Sol Valley.