Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Low Hanging Fruit Ideas

So now that the community was asked what needed to be fixed in the game, I was wondering if you guys had some quick fixes that could enhance your gameplay.
  • I would like Pies to have the same tuning as cake(sims want to get a piece of pie like they do cake at parties)
  • I would like to be able to lock the refrigerator just like a door. (nothing worse that preparing meals for a party and setting them out and the sims go into the fridge and grab a plate.
  • Pool\BBQ Party please
  • fix the tuning of visiting sims. Sims should only come by a house only once a day(I would rather it be once every 2 days sheesh). Some of my unemployed sims are coming by like 5 times a day.

Comments

• Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I second the thing about visitors. I wish we could adjust the settings for them as well as the pesky phone calls. Seriously, some Sims are too busy to join every party in town and others can't stand crowds. And an acquaintance asking you to come over or to let them visit? Ahhh... I don't really know you.

I miss those milder amounts of calls and visitors in Sims 3.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I'd like for the community pool venue to attract sims of al ages and not just kids.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I would also like to see a call to meal option on the ice cream.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I want them to undo the changes they recently made to eating. The game has been ruined for me because now my sims eat way too fast. I liked them having long family meals together.
    Limit amount of times your own toilet is pranked. I just made a thread on this subject. Lol
    Fix the gifts given by animals. For some reason my game claims I don't own them.

Also I can't even play that SW game to become a scoundrel. I glitch and get teleported away from the board with the one(s) I was going to play with.

Let vampires use their powers and get blood at Batuu.

My credits do not updated in my inventory. I have no idea if I have any or how many.
  • sourapfelsourapfel Posts: 18 Member
    Giving us an option to assign the chair a sim would always use to sit on while eating similar to how we can assign beds would be a good idea to do at least /something/ about the musical chairs bug. The way people have complained about it since day 1 and they just...never acknowledged it... hm. If they can't fix it for some reason at least give us tools to be able to work around the bug.
    I want them to undo the changes they recently made to eating. The game has been ruined for me because now my sims eat way too fast. I liked them having long family meals together.

You know they should add an option call to family dinner and that way the meal last longer so you can ask the kids about their day, etc.
    sourapfel wrote: »
    Giving us an option to assign the chair a sim would always use to sit on while eating similar to how we can assign beds would be a good idea to do at least /something/ about the musical chairs bug. The way people have complained about it since day 1 and they just...never acknowledged it... hm. If they can't fix it for some reason at least give us tools to be able to work around the bug.

that is actually a good idea. I wonder if that would keep them in their seats. With Dine Out, when they are assigned a table their seat is assigned as well. Technically, it is but I wonder if it is coded in, they would stay seated. When paying or abandoning the table would do so to the seat as well.

One can only hope they find a solution to this issue.
    I have no idea who is moderating the forum these days but can someone merge this thread into @StrawberryYogurt thread "what small update would make a big difference for you?" I didn't know someone else had a similar thread going.