Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights August 27- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
August 27th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

Another week gone - another Friday Highlight thread! B)

This was another exciting week:
  • Tuesday was patch day and you can read the patch notes here.
  • Also on Tuesday, we got a brand new 'Industrial Loft Kit' and you can find more info here.

Alright, let's dive into our Highlights then, shall we?

yx8lv5hq1t74.png
Áine using Build Charge by @SnowBnuuy, found here

• Do you remember when you started playing The Sims? For some (including myself *cough, cough* ) might feel like forever. It's amazing to see how much the game has changed along these years, and I hope this wont reveal my age :D Please, join @LeGardePourpre poll and share all the good memories from when you've became a Simmer! :smiley:
  • Now let's imagine this: what if you only had the option to play one The Sims 4 Expansion Pack, which one would it be? Tough one, since there are many expansions I truly love, but I'd go with Cottage Living if I had to chose. How about you guys? Join @LynnPlayz1's discussion "If you could only have one expansion pack, what would it be?" and let's assist with the hard task of choosing one! I'm sure your opinions will be much appreciated! ;)
  • In the Creative corner, I want to invite you to check @grallonsphere's creation: "Villa Marmoreal". I wonder how long it took you to build that mansion with so many details and rooms impeccably decorated. Absolutely stunning! :love:
  • Last but not least, what about The Sims 3 forums? @HillyBeth is wondering 'What agespan does everyone play on?' It's going to be interesting to see the different answers to this one. Don't forget to leave your reply as well! ;)

That's it from me for the week, but you can expect more recommendations next Friday!

Until then... happy Simming weekend!

Comments

• Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited August 2021
    Ahh thank you so much for sharing my screenshot ;-; I'm glad people like it. I love Aine so much, she's great and the Magic Realm is so pretty.
    Will check out the other threads! < 3
    Post edited by SnowBnuuy on
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    jjrice2233jjrice2233 Posts: 17 Member
    Look good
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    It’s an awesome screenshot @SnowBnuuy !!
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Congrats to all who were mentioned! Have an amazing weekend everybody :blush:
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    grallonspheregrallonsphere Posts: 153 Member
    EA_Mari wrote: »
    August 27th- Friday Highlights

• In the Creative corner, I want to invite you to check @grallonsphere's creation: "Villa Marmoreal". I wonder how long it took you to build that mansion with so many details and rooms impeccably decorated. Absolutely stunning! :love:

Thank you for the mention :) As for how long it took, I usually count the number of saves, at an average of 1 save per hour / hour and half - there were more than 80 in this case.
  • Options
    TinkidiumTinkidium Posts: 1 New Member
    Is anyone else having problems with their galleries after the patch update? I get red X's in mine
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Tinkidium wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems with their galleries after the patch update? I get red X's in mine

Sorry for the late response! It sounds like one or more of your UI mods is broken. I've had that happen before. Check your mods and see if there are updates for them.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    edited September 2021
    Hey guys,

Just want to thank everyone for you continued support. I'm having so much fun with the Highlights, its unreal! :blush:

@SnowBnuuy & @grallonsphere you guys are very welcome <3

This weeks Highlights were just posted. Hope you enjoy!