Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

August 24th, 2021 - Patch Notes

SIMGURURUSSKIISIMGURURUSSKII Posts: 1,247 SimGuru (retired)
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Update 8/24/2021
PC: 1.78.58.1030 / Mac: 1.78.58.1230
Console: Version 1.46

Hello Simmers!

We have a short but sweet update for you all today, we hope you are enjoying the final days (weeks? I don’t know anymore - anyway) of the Summer. We hope you are all well and are safe wherever you are in the World.

As always I would like to thank you all for your continued support and feedback, much appreciated!

Los loveo mucho!
Chaus!

-SimGuruRusskii

What’s New?

We have a wonderful painting for you by the amazingly talented Ohni Isle. This piece is called Hair Vision and embodies perfectly her bright and cheeky style. But let me show you the vision that is Hair Vision!

8ku26mucjoji.png

I’m not great at taking screenshots as you all know, but I pictured my Sim in one of the apartments in San Myshuno, chilling, reading a book with some coffee and suddenly looking at Hair Vision, and making me inspired to take on my day. Kind of like this:

nupjh9n4gk4a.png

You can find Hair Vision in the Base Game in Build Mode under Decorations, then sort to Paintings and Posters. We hope you love it!

Bug Fixes

The Sims 4
  • Sims teleporting from floor to floor and avoiding using the actual stairs? Not a marvel of modern science fiction novels, but should be a problem that no longer occurs after this update.
Post edited by EA_Cade on
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top