Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why Cars are More then likely Never Coming

124...Next

Comments

• TahabataTahabata Posts: 82 Member
    I think some people here are very undemanding about the Sims team for a game that is NOT cheap.
    So what if they need to adapt a road in some worlds? Draw a bridge whatever, to connect some neighborhood. It's nothing much more than what some mod creator has already done, with much less experience and resources.
    I wouldn't mind not being able to drive in Sulani or any other freely exploring neighborhood. As long as urban-themed cities REALLY functioned as one. Where are the public transports? subways? Functional trains? My Sim needs to walk all over town, ignoring the decorative trains and that's very disappointing.

Even though many people don't like how bicycles work, they are still functional objects. Think of it as a simulation game, where most of the objects don't even make a difference in the sims' lives.

I made a detailed post about this, gathering some ideas about cars from the community. If you want to take a look: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/970207/cars-ideas-please-release-this-soon-or-the-community-breaks/p1

Wish list:
    - Cars, motorcycles, bycicles. (Detailed animations)
    - Wild Animals (Interactive)
    - Thief and Celebrity (Better and more active!)
    - Bands
    - Farming or Medieval EP
    - Cyberpunk or Asian GP
    - Beach.