Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Refresh - Get to Work

13...Next

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Evolving doctor, scientists and police careers

It started with aliens, but I’d like to see scientists invent more gadgets tailored to Vampires, spellcasters, mermaids.

Doctors trying to help people dealing with supernatural afflictions, or using magic to help people.

New problems to solve mystery scenarios involving occults and humans for the detective career.

Like I feel like a lot of packs need more cross over, where using another tool from another pack to satisfy a goal, aspiration or event or whatever from a different pack.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SimmerNSSimmerNS Posts: 24 Member
    Get to Work needs some serious work.
    Starting with cas... oh my goodness, its a rocketship crash. And the world, I forget its there most of the time.
    Sixam needs help, I think they should update it and make it a hidden vacation world/residential for aliens and scientists. Alternatively make it a space port/market/colony for astronaut/scientist sims and aliens.
    Aliens should be able to have missions and tasks to do in the normal sim worlds (having as many children as possible, abducting sims, researching customs and cultures, plotting invasions, establishing connections, etc.)
    I know cars will never be a thing in the sims 4, but if they added them, flyable spaceships should be added to Get to Work.
    Sims should be able to have their own stores/offices where they can be private investigators, general practitioners/family doctors and an inventor/scientist who doesn't work for the lab. This should be applied to other 'work from home careers' but with more depth. Journalism would be such a fun one. Employing staff to work for you in other careers would be so much fun. This could easily be changed to work with all careers in retail mode but in an office setting.

That's all I have for now.