Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Short Stories of my Male and Female (Very Short Stories) UPDATE 07/03/2022

misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
The Friend Family

The story about Julio Friend can be a little funny starting from when he started college with his brother Jamari Friend , both graduated at the top of their class.

JulioJamarcollege.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

From the first start of school Julio found his self being followed daily by another student sim named Piper , no matter where he went she was sure to follow him lol , at times it became draining and sometimes Julio became very upset about her being everywhere he went.

stalkerproof_zpsi0k5gx9p.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

01-20-20_10-49-39_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

The only time Julio ever got any freedom from her was when him and his brother went on a Jungle Adventure vacation to Selvadorada

JamarJulio.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

If he wasn't already running from stalker Piper , he had another one chasing after him Bella Goth who was already married and who often showed up at his college dorm trying to start a relationship with him and this continued after he finished college also.

Juliorg.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

02-03-20_12-33-51_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

His brother Jamari was starting a romance of his own with a female sims from his rival college but he didn't care , he showed his love publicly in front of his classmates and they both would get married after she finished college.

01-16-20_11-08-34_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

02-03-20_2-07-18_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Julio and Jamari share different features from their parents ,Jamari look like his father but have his mother's hair color , Julio look like his mother but have his father hair color.

JulioDad.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

jamardad.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

The short of it Jamar son would graduate from his rival college and Julio would finally find Miss Right and get married and Piper finally stopped chasing after Julio

jamarzane.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

julionn.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

01-28-20_12-09-06_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
new.png
Post edited by misty4m on

Comments

• misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    The McKnight Family

Two parents trying to keep their kids focus on college to have a career of their own when they both become adult sims, Tracy McKnight and Quentin McKnight Sr have been the force behind their kid soaring to excellence in college , after both of their kids finished college Lisa and Quentin Jr seem mostly focus on the fame of become a star and their career took a major back seat.

09-08-19_10-21-34_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Before college life their kids Lisa and Quentin Jr spent a lot of their time on vacation with their parents while still teenagers , but that would later change once both kids headed off to college and started a new life of their own.

09-08-19_10-12-52_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

09-08-19_10-09-57_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Tracy their mother often showed up to college campus without calling her kids, she wanted to make sure the investment that she and her husband put into their kids getting to college wouldn't be a waste.

MrsMcKnight.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

That investment wouldn't turn out to be a waste, both kids finished college at the same time with nice grades, Quentin Jr became a Lawyer and his sister Lisa a Teacher , nice high paying jobs for the both of them, but Quentin Jr felt being a Lawyer wasn't for him and he would later distance his self from his father , mother and sister.

Quincy.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

QuincyandTracy.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

The young man his mother remembered that went off to college was gone, he was a new man with bigger muscles and a changed mind and also a new girlfriend who control who he could talk to because she was extremely Jealous of his female relationship and Quentin Jr mother didn't like her also.

09-08-19_1-00-51_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

QuincyMrsMcKnight.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

QuincynWife.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

01-31-20_12-38-53_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

After Quentin Jr married his girlfriend he tried to keep in touch with his family by starting a club that would bring that family bond he kind of was missing for a short time, but that would fade away because his celebrity friendships was more important to him and not his parents or sister.

02-02-20_10-22-13_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Quentin Jr didn't want to be controlled by his parents like his sister , when his sister boyfriend asked her to marry him she would turn him down flat by being influence by her mother.

02-20-20_6-11-00_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Quentin Jr wife jealousy did most of the controlling in his marriage , so at some point he was still being controlled but in a different way.

02-08-20_9-45-26_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Quentin Jr didn't allow his wife jealousy to change his focus on the spotlight , he would quickly develop a friendship with Orange Bailey-Moon which would open the door for him to become a member of the all Male Celebrity Work-Out Club which helped boost him to fame and opening the door for him to receive award.

02-02-20_11-35-18_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

McKnightandOrange.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Quentin Jr and his wife would have a little girl and Quentin Jr skills kept growing to help him build up his fame, but the friendship between his family and him is broken, now it's just him , his wife and their daughter.

08-19-20_11-51-40_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

new.png
    edited September 2021
    The Caldwell Family

Twins Erick and Earl Caldwell , not identical but have so much similarity which could make them identical just by their interest , both was hard workers at their job before quitting the same day and both are graduates from Britechester University and both of them are gym rats that work-out daily at their home gym and both dislike their mother .

caldwell5.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

04-25-20_7-21-06_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

04-25-20_7-20-44_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

The poor relationship they have with their mother starts from childhood , it was clear her alien powers didn't make them very happy to spend time with their mother as kids and when they finish college both brothers was ready to move out to stay far away from their mother. Earl would find the love his life Annalise Keys while attending college at Britechester university and later get married.

06-13-20_11-41-57_PM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Annalise moved in with Earl and Erick while finishing college from home , she and Earl would get married and have a son named Pierre.

06-14-20_3-33-33_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Both brothers had a great relationship with their father Easton Caldwell , but there have been a few times they didn't agree on things but was able to handle everything like man sims.

07-31-20_11-17-36_AM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

When it came to Earl brother Erick I don't think marriage for him and his bestfriend Siobhan wasn't happy about his marriage and even flirt with Erick once but he said no.

ErickMarriage.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

07-31-20_8-08-09_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

After finding his beautiful wife Oliva and having a son named Damon , it seem like Erick started acting like he was single sim again. It seem like he never got married and his wife wasn't happy about it and finding out he was having an affair with Dustin Broke wife.

08-02-20_9-41-28_AM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

01-16-21_10-49-16_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

It seem like Erick didn't care who found out about his hidden affair with Dustin Broke wife , no matter who was standing around, they never kissed in public but they often did a hidden flirt to let the other one know how they felt and Erick made it clear to walk in her direction all the time.

10-07-20_1-19-30_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

10-07-20_2-53-00_PM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

10-08-20_5-27-47_PM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Erick and his brother Earl was very famous and well know in the spotlight, but when it came to marriage Earl was a family sim and didn't mess around on is wife like his brother

caldwellaward.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

10-09-20_12-07-58_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

earlwife.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

After the break-up of Erick and Olivia marriage, both his parent's wasn't very happy about what he did to his wife, his mother erased his memory of him knowing her and the father started building a close friendship with his son ex-wife to keep the strong relationship with his grandson Damon.

09-21-20_1-59-41_PM(1).png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

03-23-21_9-32-59_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

His son Damon wasn't happy with his father and what he did to his mother and worked hard on fixing their broken relationship and trying to get them to start dating again.

04-24-21_1-00-26_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

The word must have gotten around about Erick and Olivia trying to fix their relationship and start dating again, because Dustin Broke wife showed up at the Romance Festival and threw rose petals

04-23-21_6-37-12_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

04-23-21_6-37-45_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

04-23-21_6-38-28_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

No matter what Erick did to make it right with his ex-wife , she refuse to take him back and that was a choice he made by not being faithful to his wife.

Post edited by misty4m on
    new.png
  • legallyblondeelegallyblondee Posts: 28 Member
    I love this!
    I love this!

Thank you
    new.png
    edited November 2021
    Hey thank you for reading these short screenshot stories from my sims 4 game , I don't see me adding anymore stories to this forum because I have started playing my sims 2 game again , I'll be starting new families and new stories in my sims 2 game and maybe recreating my families from the sims 4 game into my sims 2 game. Because this forum is not for the sims 2 I will not be sharing stories about their life on this forum. Have a good one everyone

Here are some random photos from stories I've already shared about some of my sims families

All men workout group ( finally I had to made one for all their wives )
    01-22-20_2-17-25_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Julio so called bestfriend Erasing his memory , their friend died right there

01-19-20_10-37-10_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Perfect timing for this screenshot , I would often pause my game in the middle of gameplay to see what great pictures I can find this one turned out perfect which make a good story screenshot to way Earl and Erick is so scared of their mother.

KaceyCaldwell.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

The little things in the sims 2 is so funny

snapshot_ee9f8cb7_eea00b2b.jpg?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    new.png
    edited July 2022
    This is another short story (NEW)

This story is about new sims I created in my game, all my old sims from the previous stories is no longer in my game because I started over with new ones and new stories.

This one is about a short love story between one of my sims Roby Thomas who have an identical twin brother named Robert.

Stalker_Sims.png

After sending Roby and Robert to college to stay in the dorm, Roby immediately took a liking to a townie in the dorm named Rachelle, to me it always seems like my sim would often study by Rachelle or even when eating he would sit and eat around her. I don’t know why that sim is upset but who know with some of the sims in the game always being upset.

Husband_and_Wife_to_be.png

My sim found his self in a stalker situation after only being trained by the gym instructor once, after my sim and his brother moved into the dorm, the gym instructor sitting in the chair started showing up often looking for him only and being unhappy about him talking to another sim especially Rachelle.

Rachelle.png

Roby never flirted or dated the gym instructor, but she continued to stalk him.

Roby_Stalker.png

At one point it seems like Roby would get approached by all the emotional female sims or female sims trying to flirt with him like this female sim who showed up at the dorm out of the blue to show off her outfit to him. I did have Roby shake her hand, but he walked away from her after doing it. She the sim from the promo for Discovery University.

husbandignoreAd2.png
    HusbandIgnoreAd.png

No matter what Roby heart was still crazy about Rachelle and their friendship became a romantic relationship.

<3

After Roby and Rachelle started dating, I moved him and his brother out of the school dorm into a house of their own and I moved Rachelle in with him and his brother.

06-28-22_12-28-42_AM(1).png

After Roby and Rachelle started dating, he wanted to get married to Rachelle while both was attending college from home I had them get married and after Rachelle finished college, she became an expecting sim mother who gave birth to their first child Roby Jr.

WifeGradDay.png

RobyWedding.png

HusbandtoBe.png

Currently Roby and Rachelle are the proud sim parents of 5 kids who work from home, Roby is a Judge and Rachelle is a Lead Lecturer.

Home_5_Kids.png

Newest little one to the family

New_Baby.png

new.png