The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kids Can Cook and Garden But We Need more

Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
edited September 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
We happy child sims can cook and help garden. It took long to get it but I'm glad it's here. I love to have sims do stuff together. We need more of this. I need you to make more things available for them. For example, why can't kids do magic? Why can't kids have mermaid powers? To have their parents teach them these things and I don't mean them stand to the side and gesture every once in a while. I wanna see my sim sit down at the piano and teach their kid how to play, to have the kid's get bored because they dislike it. Turn their brother and sister into an object and be scolded by their parents. They should have their own sell tables, I mean we have scouts in seasons. Can they sell some scout cookies?
Post edited by Nekia33painter on

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    They should be able to walk and bathe dogs, as someone that had to do that with her own childhood pets.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes to all of this. Kids have so much more potential then they are given! And I agree not just having the kid standing to the side pointing some stuff out.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Crimson_Angel_41Crimson_Angel_41 Posts: 24 Member
    We need a Farmer/Rancher Career in Cottage living!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I'd honestly play occult families more often and spend more time on occult kids if they kids can actually do something in relation to their occult heritage. With RoM, I would have LOVED IT if parents could show their kids basic magic, kids could play with their parent's wand or even have a practice wand to use. Im fine with occult kids not having full access to their powers, but can they at least do something? Otherwise why even designate them as occult if they cant do anything occult?
  • EnchantingdustEnchantingdust Posts: 157 Member
    We happy child sims can cook and help garden. It took look to get it but I'm glad it's here. I love to have sims do stuff together. We need more of this. I need you to make more things available for them. For example, why can't kids do magic? Why can't kids have a mermaid powers? To have their parents teach them these things and I don't mean them stand to the side a gestures everyone in a while. I wanna see my sim sit down at the piano and teach their kid how to play, to have the kid's get bored because they dislike it. Turn their brother and sister into an object and be scolded by their parents. They should have their own sell tables, I mean we have scouts in seasons. Can they sell some scout cookies?

You're right. We need much more gameplay concerning kids. It would be so much better to see our sims sharing things for real.