Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Im getting the sims 2 for pc, how does it run on windows 10?

Simcity_TrainsSimcity_Trains Posts: 107 Member
i only got two games on my pc sims 3 and roblox, is there anything should i be aware of before i install sims 2 on a modern system also is installing cc exactly like it is in sims 3?

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Before you install TS2 get the Graphic Rule Maker to adjust your game specs to identify your video card type and processor etc. TS2 can't understand since it was built in 2000 that your new video card in a better machine is actually more powerful than the list of video cards in it's config file. This is why you will need to run the GRM so the game can understand that oh, yes, the new card and new generation of cards are much more powerful and better than the one it thinks it is at a lower grade. TS2 will think your card is not even supported if you don't run the GRM.

No, cc is not like it is in TS3. Get The Sims 2 Clean Pack Installer to use to install your cc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    To add once you add the graphic rule maker, the game works pretty well! If you need help with it just let me know!
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227