Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rags to Riches - Live the Farm Life (adaptation for Cottage Living)

07f85b00c1883a765f69559624d4a165b554800a.png

Hiya!
After seeing so many Simmers playing the challenge ‘Rags to Riches’ with the new pack, I went searching for some specific rules for Cottage Living, but I couldn’t find any… So, I designed a completely new challenge adapting the 'Rags to Riches’ rules to the Cottage Living gameplay. I mix here some rules from the original challenge and the extreme one.

d7e11c92907d9a3687f8bae24941101cefd50b93.png

So basically, you play the Rags to Riches Challenge but are completely focused on Cottage Living gameplay. You'll have a set of rules specifically for the new pack and the entire challenge is organised in steps.
  • Building the Farm
  • Working the Land
  • A Functional Farm
  • Prepare to Have a Family
  • Expand Your Family
  • Aspiration Goals
  • Money Goals
  • The Farm Life Goals

You can read the full challenge rules here (it's a bit big to write all in here): R2R - Live the Farm Life, adaptation by OrianasSimStudio
There you can also download a version of the rules with handy checklists for you to keep track of your challenge and the official logo I created for this challenge so you can use it on your posts.

I'm currently playing this challenge live on Twitch every Tuesday, in case you want to check it out!

Here's the little promo me and my friend laursimming created for the announcement of this challenge.

https://youtu.be/hYaKK7ucejI

Let me know if you like it!!!

Adaptation by Orianas SimStudio from:
Original Challenge: [Official] Rags to Riches Challenge! — The Sims Forums
Extreme Rules Challenge: Rags To Riches Sims 4 | Rules | Challenge(2021)Updated - (mccommandcenter.com)