Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**I'M A SURVIVOR**ON HIATUS - CH 41 - VISIT WITH THE BALA TRIBE - NOV 30

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Another great chapter!
    Oh dear looks like having the highest cooking skill didn't help Acacia :D

Aww that's a cute sentiment that she got for Christopher :)

Ashley and Christopher carried the rest of the team haha

Ohhh a tie! What will you do if the Freezer Bunny Tribe doesn't get more than 4 dishes?

To answer your question:
    TIE-BREAKER: Should there be a tie amongst the tribes, the last tribe member “out” from the tied-tribes will be chosen to represent their tribe in a final Tie-Breaker Cook-off. The tie-breaker will be broken when (a) a tribe member grills the best quality dish or (b) a tribe member is the last one to have a usable grill. After each dish grilled, the dishes will be looked at for quality. The tribe member who has the dish with the highest quality will be declared the winner. If the dishes are all the same quality, the tribe members will continue grilling until a winner emerges from either having the best dish, or having the last usable grill.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited September 2021
    Another great chapter!
    Oh dear looks like having the highest cooking skill didn't help Acacia :D

Aww that's a cute sentiment that she got for Christopher :)

Ashley and Christopher carried the rest of the team haha

Ohhh a tie! What will you do if the Freezer Bunny Tribe doesn't get more than 4 dishes?

To answer your question:
    TIE-BREAKER: Should there be a tie amongst the tribes, the last tribe member “out” from the tied-tribes will be chosen to represent their tribe in a final Tie-Breaker Cook-off. The tie-breaker will be broken when (a) a tribe member grills the best quality dish or (b) a tribe member is the last one to have a usable grill. After each dish grilled, the dishes will be looked at for quality. The tribe member who has the dish with the highest quality will be declared the winner. If the dishes are all the same quality, the tribe members will continue grilling until a winner emerges from either having the best dish, or having the last usable grill.

Thanks for answering the question @MaggieMarley had. I had the exact same question too.
    I am hoping the Gnome Tribe wins this challenge, if the Freezer Bunny Tribe doesn’t. I hope that one of the Llama team goes. I still think the Llama Tribe will win though. Go Lara Rose!
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited September 2021
    @divanthesimmer @MaggieMarley @pammiechick @VanPelt81 @EliteGirl @Irishsong @LegacySims2017 @Skeilah @Minraed @MonaSolstraale @Karababy52 @lisabee2

Good afternoon simmers!
    A new chapter is up! The Freezer Bunny Tribe battles for the title in the Cook-Off Challenge. Will they beat the Gnome Tribe and Llama Tribe? Will they become the winners of the Outdoor Kitchen Reward? I hope someone wins soon because I don't think poor Gilligan can take much more of this! Find out below how the Freezer Bunny Tribe fares. Enjoy! Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Another chapter of I'm A Survivor will be out tonight :)

Chapter 9: Freezer Bunny Tribe ~ Reward Challenge # 1

FREEZER-BUNNY-COOK-OFF-COVER.png
  • Options
    Poor Adam. He's used to milking cows, not grilling food.

I don't think anyone on these three tribes will want to grill anymore. :lol: Good luck to Buck, Ashley, and Izzy! May the odds be ever in your favor!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Poor Adam. He's used to milking cows, not grilling food.

I don't think anyone on these three tribes will want to grill anymore. :lol: Good luck to Buck, Ashley, and Izzy! May the odds be ever in your favor!

My thoughts on Chapter 9:
    I am surprised Frieda did better than Tristan in the challenge. But I think Tristan is going to kicked out. Oh well. But at least he got to show his true colors, a caring person who is not very bright. I hope Tristan is not kicked out so soon, though. I hope the readers give Tristan another chance. I mean, I hope people do not judge him based on just one challenge.

I am rooting for Izzy and Buck. Hopefully they will win so that Frieda and Tristan won’t be leaving the game. I have a question though. What happens to the sims who get eliminated? Are they deleted, or sent to live with other families or sent to live on their own? Just something I'm wondering. I think we need a "I'm A Survivor" update after the contest is over. Just so we know what happens to all the sim contestants AFTER this contest.
    Post edited by EliteGirl on
  • Options
    @divanthesimmer @MaggieMarley @pammiechick @VanPelt81 @EliteGirl @Irishsong @LegacySims2017 @Skeilah @Minraed @MonaSolstraale @Karababy52 @lisabee2

Good evening simmers,
    The results of the Tribal Tie-Breaker Cook-Off is Up. Tomorrow, there will be a Reader Vote, which will be up for a few days and you will have to vote off one tribe member from each of the eliminated tribes. It will be a Double Elimination in Tribal Council. The Reader votes will be in addition to each tribe member's relationship scores and challenge scores. Enjoy! Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Chapter 10: Tribal Tie-Breaker Cook-Off Challenge

and-we-are-now-ready-to-meet-the-challengers.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Llama Tribe Challenge
    Gah! More fires, of course! Hilarious how you had Salim be the grill inspector! Silly Salim, should've actually cooked on them instead of just rolling them down a hill. :D Whoa, incredible is right, very fortunate that Ashley's grill was still usable so she could successfully make the tying fourth dish! Congrats also to the two Heroes; Christopher and Josiah! Enjoy your well earned sausages and peppers Christopher and Ashley! :)

Freezer Bunny Tribe Challenge
    Annnnd of course a ton more fires happen. o.O

Gah! Lee! Why didn't you put out Sadie and let Frieda put out Adam? It kind of does look like Chelsey is trying to run through Todd's fire engulfed legs eh? :D Yes, Lee, go save Sadie! Dang, well at least he tried to save the grill. :|

Oh no! NO! Lee! Run, run, RUN! Don't just stand there! :D Figured he'd get bit, but at least I don't think he's sick! *whew*

Gah! I hope it was just confidence over putting that fire out and he's not actually dazed from sickness with that smirk. o.O

Yay! Lee! Good job getting a dish finished for the tribe! Oh wait, TWO dishes! Proud of you Dude! HAHA! Vampire burning in the sun, you're so funny! Oh thank God, he puts himself out. Good job listening to your muses Lee! ;) That shot of him looking at you all burnt and stinky is hilarious! :D

Lee! You're a Hero! Doubly proud of you now. :) And, of course, definitely not a vampire. ;) Congrats also to Heroes Castaway Todd and Chelsey! Congrats to Chelsey, Lee and Izzy for contributing dishes and Izzy for being the Freezer Bunny Tribe representative in the Tie-Breaker Cook Off. GO IZZY! Good luck to Buck and Ashley as well, but, but GO! FIGHT! WIN! IZZY! \o/

Oh, well just finished these comments and there's the Cook-Off!

Tie Breaker Cook-Off
    Aww man, poor Buck, two fires and eliminated. :( Nice try Izzy getting a normal dish finished, proud of you! But Congrats to Ashley for having an excellent dish finished and winning the challenge! Very nice kitchen reward for the Llama tribe. And now...eliminations. *gulp* Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    And now for a response to your comments. Thank you again, everyone for reading my challenge. I truly appreciate the support and I hope you are having as much fun as I am with this challenge.

@pammiechick -
    By now I am sure that you have found out that this challenge involves MANY fires! lol

@VanPelt81 -
    Not sure where you are in reading the chapters, but the Llama Tribe may surprise you!

@LegacySims2017 -
    Yes, I was happy that Eve was able to do this challenge, because as you know, sometimes if sims are sick, etc. they won't do what you want them to do. And Eve did so well, too. Bravo Eve! I will be spending a part of a day with all the tribes before the Tribal Council, so I will see what shape Eve is at that time. She's still in the sim panels, so that's a good sign. As for the Llama Tribe, I was rather concerned that they wouldn't get any meals out the way things were going for them. And it's a miracle really that they pulled out 4 meals between the two of them. I had to really watch the time on this tribe, as towards the end, there was only 34 sim minutes left, and although Ashley's grill was still intact, I couldn't let her grill any more after she got that last one off, because the time was done. That grill is still in their household inventory. For the Llama Tribe, oh yes, poor Adam, the first one to set himself on fire. Poor guy. I am somewhat surprised, though, that Adam didn't use the fire extinguisher. Maybe he was in shock from being on fire. And thanks for letting MaggieMarley & EliteGirl know about the Tie-Breaker Rule. I did that as a separate chapter because those rules were soooo long. I wanted to make sure I covered everything. Imagine if I had made the rule that if they had a fire they would be eliminated right off...that would have been a quick challenge for sure.

@MaggieMarley -
    You are right on the cooking skill not helping the sims. All the sims with the highest cooking skills were all eliminated. It's the lot traits that really play a role in all this randomness. That's what I love, how unpredictable this challenge is. Anything can happen. I was rather concerned about the Llama Tribe with all their fires. And I see that LegacySims2017 answered your question about a possible tie. It was in the preface chapter for the challenge, because the rules were so long. I wanted to cover all possibilities. Now Acacia is just going to "hero-worship" Christopher for saving her! lol

@EliteGirl -
    Tristan and the Gnome Tribe. As LegacySims2017 mentioned, don't count Tristan out yet just because he went out first in the first challenge. He has two alliances (Buck & Jackson), in his tribe, and that is very handy in Tribal Council. The more friends you have, the less likely you are to be voted off. I will be going back to each tribe before Tribal Council and playing part of a day with them, so who knows what more will happen. Plus, there is a Reader Vote coming up, and you get to vote on who you think should go home from the two tribes who were eliminated in the Tie-Breaker Cook-Off. Just remember, everything that happens in this challenge is random. As you can see, all the contestants who had the highest cooking skills were all eliminated. So, yes, it's all random, anything can happen, and the lot traits also play a role in all the wackiness that happens in the game. And you see, Frieda did really well in the challenge, because half the grills burst into flames. So, fun randomness. To answer your last question "What happens to the sims who get eliminated? Are they deleted, or sent to live with other families or sent to live on their own? Just something I'm wondering. I think we need a "I'm A Survivor" update after the contest is over. Just so we know what happens to all the sim contestants AFTER this contest." Since this is an elimination contest, any sim who is voted off is gone from I'm A Survivor. I have several houses in another world, where they will all live until I'm A Survivor is over. I really hadn't thought about doing an "After" story on all of the contestants...I will think about that one. Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories. It really means a lot. And I hope that you are getting a bit of a laugh out of all the sim antics that are happening.
  • Options
    @Karababy52 -
    Ha! And you said you always make sims who are eliminated first. Look at Lee! Of course, don't look too closely because he is charred beyond believe...but look at all the fires he put out...even one on himself...and saved someone...and got dishes out! And he was second last to get out in the cooking contest! He was certainly a surprise in this challenge! The whole Freezer Bunny cook-off was crazy with multi-fires at once...and then, of course, the creepie crawlies have to attack...right then. I was feeling rather sorry for those sims. And thanks for mentioning the bit about Salim...he has the lazy trait...so he was probably too tired to test those grills for cooking after lugging them up a hill. To be honest, I think the same thing would have happened if I had used the most expensive grills. It's those lot traits. Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Hope these are giving you a laugh! :) Thanks so much on the comment about the kitchen reward. I love that new fridge from the Cottage Living pack.
  • Options
    Chapter 10: Tribal Tie-Breaker Cook-Off Challenge
    Boo on tribal councils! Any of them. But they're going to happen. Congrats to all those on the Llama tribe and good luck to those on the Gnome and Freezer Bunny tribes. My two Sims are both going to tribal council, it sucks. Hopefully their alliances stick.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Ch9
    Another fun filled chapter of burning sims :p I especially like that picture of Adam on fire lol.

Agnes :D

Izzy did well to be the last sim standing!

I wonder who will win the tie breaker...

Ch10
    I love that you made them wear costumes!

Yay Llama tribe wins thanks to Ashley!

The outdoor kitchen area is really pretty.

Ah someone going home so soon... I don't know who I'll vote for, I like everyone haha.
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 -
    Ack! I know. I hate eliminations, too, because I really do love all the characters in this story. They are all so much fun.

@MaggieMarley -
    Ch9-Yes, Agnes was just walking along, so most definitely had to have her comment on something. hehehe ch10-Thanks for the comment on the costumes. There is no Freezer Bunny costume, so bunny is the closest thing. lol Afterall, this is the sims, and things can't be too normal, right?
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Sul Sul Simmers!
    The moment has come where you vote on who to send home from both the Gnome Tribe and the Freezer Bunny Tribe. *sob* Please note that the Reader Vote will be coupled with the relationship scores and the challenge scores to come up with the winner. Plus...you never know who might have that Hidden Immunity Idol at Tribal Council! I will be spending part of a day with all the tribes prior to Tribal Council, so those chapters will appear before the Tribal Council Chapters. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Deadline for Votes is: Wednesday, September 8th at midnight EST.

Chapter 11: Tribal Council # 1 ~ Reader Vote

voting-chapter-cover.png
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    I definitely voted.
    I wonder what the result will be.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Hi Simmers!

Please DO NOT mention who you voted for to send home in this thread. All votes are private and even I don't know who anyone actually votes for. You can mention you voted, but just not for whom. Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Okay. I voted.
    What happens is the tiebreaker between reader votes? Will there be another contest to eliminate some of the survivors? Or will the results be alliance based if the reader votes are tied?
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I also voted. Im sorry for not commenting too much but Im really enjoying this all. Im just a professional lurker and a bad commenter😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    Okay. I voted.
    What happens is the tiebreaker between reader votes? Will there be another contest to eliminate some of the survivors? Or will the results be alliance based if the reader votes are tied?

@EliteGirl - I seriously hope there won't be a tie-breaker reader vote, but the vote of who goes home is based on the following: A relationship Score (in-game status; alliances, friends, good friends, disliked sims) + A Challenge Score (how many dishes they got out; when they got out in the challenge) + Other Bonus Scores (like saving someone) + the Reader Vote. How the votes are tallied will be explained in the Tribal Council Chapter. Thanks :)
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    Okay. I voted.

@EliteGirl - I seriously hope there won't be a tie-breaker reader vote, but the vote of who goes home is based on the following: A relationship Score (in-game status; alliances, friends, good friends, disliked sims) + A Challenge Score (how many dishes they got out; when they got out in the challenge) + Other Bonus Scores (like saving someone) + the Reader Vote. How the votes are tallied will be explained in the Tribal Council Chapter. Thanks :)

Thanks for answering my question.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I just binged the latest chapters!
    Wow! The challenge lot traits does a number on cooking! It’s almost impossible! Thankfully no one lost their lives and there were sims who could save others!

It could get ugly once their needs start becoming deprived. Hopefully, they’ll just get voted out and not have Grimmy usher them out. 😳
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick -
    Hopefully no one will die in this challenge. That is why I didn't put any fish in that exotic pond because sims just wanted to jump in. Now, it's just a water feature with no denizens of the deep. lol
  • Options
    Chapter 11: Tribal Council # 1 ~ Reader Vote
    Voted! How I based my votes for this first tribal council for the two tribes are how I felt they interacted with each other in the tribe before the challenge and helped with the fire brigading at the challenge.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    I have another question.
    Do we vote daily for who we want eliminated? Or do we only get to vote once? I was just wondering about that.