Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC Pregnancy Moods.

Does anybody use the pregnancy moods in MCCC and if yes what setting do you have for it? I am unsure what number of hours I set this to.

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)

Comments

• angelbearangelbear Posts: 151 Member
    I use it as I like the reality. I also like letting my female sim freak out on her husband depending on her mood sometimes. I know I increased it from the suggested time but I'm not home now and don't remember the length of time I adjusted it too. I want to say I increased it by one more because the base seemed too fast.

Fun fact you get mood swings even if you have not got a positive pregnancy test yet. So it can be a indicator if you play with risky woohoo.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    angelbear wrote: »
    I use it as I like the reality. I also like letting my female sim freak out on her husband depending on her mood sometimes. I know I increased it from the suggested time but I'm not home now and don't remember the length of time I adjusted it too. I want to say I increased it by one more because the base seemed too fast.

Fun fact you get mood swings even if you have not got a positive pregnancy test yet. So it can be a indicator if you play with risky woohoo.

Thank you so much. I will do as you did and increase it by one more.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I just use the default setting. I really like this feature in MCCC. Its adds for fun and unexpected gameplay.
  • d0ll_v0m1td0ll_v0m1t Posts: 23 Member
    OK SO ONE THING I LOVE IS TURNING THE BABY CHANCE FOR NORMAL WOOHOO TO 50% ITS SO FUN