Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Packing Crates any hope for update?

As far as I know Country Living update broke the mod in question. And at Scumbumbo site it's still not updated. But I can not see anyone mentioning it around. Either it's not a popular mod or probably it was temporary updated elsewhere? I'm trying to play with "integrated" economy and this mod was crucial for me in many cases. Now I'm kinda stuck...

So I'm wondering probably there's another mod with the same function or I've missed update for this or it's just not that needed to anyone?

Comments

• JALJAL Posts: 1,034 Member
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    As far as I know Country Living update broke the mod in question. And at Scumbumbo site it's still not updated. But I can not see anyone mentioning it around. Either it's not a popular mod or probably it was temporary updated elsewhere? I'm trying to play with "integrated" economy and this mod was crucial for me in many cases. Now I'm kinda stuck...

So I'm wondering probably there's another mod with the same function or I've missed update for this or it's just not that needed to anyone?

You are not alone in missing this mod. I am looking daily to see if it has been updated and I miss it like crazy. I have seen someone mention that the ones who are the one keeping it updated has been busy with their own mods, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be fixed soon.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Fingers crossed indeed! I hope it'll be updated sooner or later then.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    Fingers crossed indeed! I hope it'll be updated sooner or later then.

I would suggest contacting the team on discord to find out if someone will be updating it. https://discord.com/invite/nEcNAqS
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Base will be updating it when he has time. All the modders who support the late Scumbumbo's mods do it after their own mods.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.