Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Showtime venues on non-showtime lots?

I'm working on adding all the different kinds of lots to Moonlight Falls (I have all eps other than ITF and IP, no stuff packs) and I heard you can just add a stage to certain lots to mark that lot as a showtime venue without setting it to that lot type? Example, put a stage on a gym or library lot and it'll also be considered a coffeeshop venue. Is there a full list on what lots you can make into what showtime venues? And is that all I have to do, add a stage from buydebug?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    I don't know of any list. I just add a stage when I want one. I tend to leave them as hangouts. The proprietor is generated and sims perform on the stages I set up.
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited August 2021
    You just need to add a stage. That is sufficient to get a proprietor assigned

If you add a stage to a graveyard, fishing spot, beach, or festival ground, it will function as a park type gig

If you add a stage to a pool, gym, library or dive bar, it will function as a coffeehouse type gig

If you add a stage to a hangout or dance club, it will function as a live show type gig

If you add a stage to an art gallery, lounge or horse ranch, it will function as a private show type gig