Sul Sul Simmers!!
We've just seen the grand finale of #SimTogether
featuring Cottage Living by the wonderful @SimGuruJill
. Missed it? You can catch-up the stream on The Sims Twitch Channel
to see how the story of “A new beginning in Henford-on-Bagley” ends!
Did we say the end?? 🤔 This is just the beginning! 🥳We are sharing a save file with you!!
Download the save file and give that plot your own personal twist to show us what this story really is about.
You can find the save file here >> https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvxbRBU3iXGRgTonJaBEJ8MPG-xf
We cannot wait to see where you'll take this story!!How to install the Save
- Click and drag the save to the file destination/Right-click and select download on the save file to the file destination
- File destination: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves (Pro Tip: Copy the file destination name and paste it into the pathway to head straight to that folder.)
- Have you more than 40 save files in this folder?! Make sure to rename our save file to a number higher than the last slot. For example, if you have 50 saves in the saves folder, our save file "Slot_00000040.save" should be renamed to "Slot_00000051.save" to make it the next highest number. This will prevent the new save overriding your save file numbered 40.
- Then, start up the Sims 4 and select load game.
- Click 'Play' by the new save file to continue the story “A new beginning in Henford-on-Bagley”.
Simples! ❤️Head on over to Answers HQ to our technical board (PC / Mac) and create a thread for advise or guidance on how to install and start playing this save.