Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod for more club members?

I’ve found a few results for more club members mods via Google, but have no idea how up-to-date they are. I wouldn’t be adding a crazy number of Sims to a club, maybe 10-12 in total.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• MissLyn2408MissLyn2408 Posts: 38 Member
    Hmm? I'm not sure what question you have. It sounds like you have already found what you were seeking. I know there are mods out there, but cannot recall their names. Which mods did you find? Knowing the names of the mods you have found would help anyone know if you have found all of the available mods or which mods we should or should not provide you.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    Never mind. I actually realised you can increase the maximum number of club members through MCCC!
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Never mind. I actually realised you can increase the maximum number of club members through MCCC!

@Lucy_Henley Since you figured it out, would you mind if I asked how to do that? I'm new to MCCC and I've also been looking for a way to increase club sizes.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    Click on a computer, then click on MC Command Center, then MC Clubs, then Club Member Count. You get the option to say how many members you want.
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Awesome, thank you!