Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nikkei_Simmer's Stupid Questions #10 - "Non-Vampire Immortal Near-Equivalent Reward???"

Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
Since I rarely (if ever) play vampires (they're just meat with pointy fangs) to my weres), I'm wondering what the near-equivalent to the Vampire's Immortal Lifetime reward is.

Minus the inability to die (by accident)... would that be the Age Freeze potion for non-vampires?

For those who are interested in a hack version... Cyberblade has a mod out for that. (It's the Immortality mod located at Mod the Sims. Just click on the blue word in this post and it'll take you directly there). :mrgreen:
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Age Freeze is the closest but it doesn't protect you from non-aging deaths does it? While Immortal for vampires also protects them from the sun and therefore the fastest track to dying (for half the LTR cost)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited August 2021
    One of my sims has the age freeze potion activated as well as having the unlucky trait. Age freeze prevents aging (of course) and the unlucky trait saves sims from non-aging deaths. At the the moment, the only way for my sim to die is to choose to take aging elixirs from alchemy until death.