Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spa Day refresh

1235...Next

Comments

• gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    Ok, now that we are finally getting nails (claws) do you think we might actually get a Werewolf Gameplay Pack this fall?
    Yay, I know I'm reaching, but I'm also hoping funny I was thinking the same thing but the hint make's me think fairy's will next but werewolf would be fun too either way I think we will have a new occult sims buy October but I've been wrong before
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited September 2021
    I already imagine witches with purple nails. This update is perfect for halloween.

file-210.jpg

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'm curious about the toe nails since they weren't shown in the Livestream.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Refresh 3 : Spa for pets

This is a bit of a tangent, but your post made me think... it would have been really cute to see some cross-pack functionality with Cats and Dogs.

For example, pets are already randomly scared of certain objects, right? It would be funny to see, like, a dog freaking out when its owner puts on a face mask. Or, a more curious pet might be intrigued and want to bat at it.

Similarly, it would be really funny to see animals reacting to their owners doing yoga. For example, we used to have a dog in real life that would become very, very concerned every time I did yoga. I think she thought I was having a medical issue, so every time I laid down on the mat, she would come running over at me and nudge me and pat at me to make sure I was ok. Whereas one of our cats has always been really annoyed by it, and hisses and meows when she sees the mat, and the other one always tries to lay on top of anyone who's doing calmer yoga poses and take a nap on their back or stomach. All of which is both annoying and hilarious. Those things might be harder to animate, but you could have maybe a dog that howls every time its owner does yoga, or a cat lying on its back next to the mat.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    That's what I just said @gamercat, you're such a copycat. Lol :D
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited September 2021
    We're getting nails, which is cool, even if they let a Modder do all the work, so I'm wondering what other new CAS things we might get.

From the looks of things we're also getting a new meditation cushion, a new massage table and chair, some skins for Yoga mats, and for what it's worth we TOTALLY need more skins for those things because the current skins are just so boring.

Are the Devs gonna prove me wrong from my suspicions of suckness? Are they? PLEASE!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    I already imagine witches with purple nails. This update is perfect for halloween.

file-210.jpg

Now I just need a witches outfit that has a hat with no spiders, and a less cartoonish dress…
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited September 2021
    I'm curious about the toe nails since they weren't shown in the Livestream.

Well I kind of doubt they will be long and pointed, but you never know….. if we are getting werewolves they may have planned ahead.

I hope we get some ankle bracelets, and I’m still wanting body hair and eyelashes.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited September 2021
    With nails being base game, that means the Devs will be able to give us new nail designs in future pack refreshes. Claws for your Vampires and Werewolves, and maybe occasionally as presents.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.