Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

August 3rd - Inside Maxis Livestream

1235...Next

Comments

• MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    edited August 2021
    I will skip watching this one and just read what it was about. I'm not into watching other people "play" the game, that doesn't interest me. I only watch inside maxis for "news" of what might be coming.

I also dislike when they "play" as well. What a bore. So I either skip watching (and wait for a 2 minute summary elsewhere) or end up fast forwarding through all that to hear if there are any real answers to obviously, carefully chosen questions. Questions they still didn't give a solid answer to, lol.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    My pics were featured!! How awesome!
  • Plumb0b_ClairePlumb0b_Claire Posts: 63 Member
    > @Skyrryx said:
    > ''If'' they fix the premades, they should fix their hot and cold outfits and makeup. And why ''refresh'' Spa Day, why not (buggy) Dine Out? I hope they will do more updates to fix the so, sO, SO MANY bugs in the game, before they will completly break it.

It's funny because so much needs desperate attention. Dream Home Decorator is buggy, Dine Out doesn't work for some. And a Cottage Living hair that was broken on release, with a pair of pants that look awful on female framed sims still hasn't been fixed yet (I think).

Why not work quietly for a good year or so and slowly roll out updates to packs. A re-texture on some hairs released in base game, improve the meshes in some clothing to give them a face lift. Allow the accessories on hairs to change colour independent of the hair colour itself. Spruce up some build/buy items - the rocking chair from Nifty Knitting is jagged at best.

The broken hair from Cottage Living can be seen here:
    It has been fixed by the below Tumblr!
    https://ice-creamforbreakfast.tumblr.com/post/657432798413586432/download-patreon-free-a-quick-fix-for-the?is_highlighted_post=1

The borked pants can be seen in Grimcookies review below:
    Timestamp at 6:49 in the video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5uIGffW8Dc

I'm definitely writing up some feedback for the in-depth AMA when it gets opened up.
    Here's my response to what I think will add depth to the basegame in the Sims 411 - Forum Feedback!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959481#Comment_17959481
  • Disco_Fox49Disco_Fox49 Posts: 1 New Member
    It is kinda funny that they did not mention mermaids and aliens in the stream as full fledged occults.
  • SimGuruGeorgeSimGuruGeorge Posts: 49 SimGuru
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    My pics were featured!! How awesome!

Here is to hoping we didn't butcher your username. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top