Sul sul Simmers!What’s on your mind for the next Sims 411?
We heard you say that you want a higher level of challenge and depth in the Base Game. And we’d love to hear more about it!
Let us know what a higher level of challenge and depth in the Base Game would look like for you.
- What would you expect from it?
- How would this change your current experience of The Sims 4?
- What specific aspects of the game would you like to see more depth in?
Today, on August 19th
starting at 6 AM Pacific Time
, we’ll be welcoming your comments during 24 hours
in The Sims Forums (check here
for local timezones). We’ll close the conversation after 24 hours, on August 20th at 6 AM Pacific Time.
You’ll be able to share any additional comments next time (our team is made of humans, and there are only so many comments one human can read at a time...
We appreciate you understand that
THE GOLDEN RULE
- this is not a wish list for content requests
but a place where we can listen to your thoughts without distraction
- this is not a guarantee we’ll provide an answer in the next Sims 411
but rest assured that your comment is being read and will be addressed whenever possible
- this is not a place to report bugs
but please continue to report bugs on AHQ
We’ll only read comments that adhere to our Positive Play guidelines
and our forum rules
GUIDELINES AND RULES
We’ll only read comments that adhere to our Positive Play guidelines and our forum rules - here are some of the most important points when it comes to giving feedback:
- Be respectful. We want to hear what you have to say but please be kind and respectful when posting here. Being mean or aggressive as well as cursing and swearing doesn't help to bring your point across.
- Keep it game-related and on topic. As we said before, this is not the place to post a wish list and bugs, or talk about those Sims 4 mods that you found.
- Don't make things personal. It's not cool to target other players who may have different opinions or attack SimGurus and other officials. This also means: please no mass taggings.
- Don't bully, troll, bait, or derail the conversation. This is never okay - which should go without saying! If you do this, you will be moderated as per our forum rules.
- Don't spam or flood this thread. Posting the same thing over and over will not get your question into the Sims 411 but it may lead to moderation.
We’re looking forward to reading your comments!