Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF baby booties for Toddlers ??

s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
edited August 2021 in CAS Custom Content
With babies being objects, and finally having checked out the Sims Freeplay, I'm feeling some sort of way about their babies and the ones in the TS4 game. Sooo.. I am attempting to at least make my TS4 babies look better. By using poses and cc baby content. (Even if they just get teleported all over the house.. its better than what it is now)

But.

One thing I cannot find ANYWHERE. From ANY cc creator, is baby booties, that toddlers can wear on their feet. I know we have the little animal socks from the base game, but I really want ones that look like they were crocheted or knitted that I can put on my toddlers feet, and use in their poses, to get that "more realistic" baby look in my poses. I did find the "pink baby bunny ones" that look more like slippers, and I tried to download them, but the site took me to Adfly and my antivirus triggered a Phish warning... so I abandoned that cc.

Anyone found cc I missed ?? Any modders want to oblige? :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited August 2021
    s_stutler wrote: »
    With babies being objects, and finally having checked out the Sims Freeplay, I'm feeling some sort of way about their babies and the ones in the TS4 game. Sooo.. I am attempting to at least make my TS4 babies look better. By using poses and cc baby content. (Even if they just get teleported all over the house.. its better than what it is now)

But.

One thing I cannot find ANYWHERE. From ANY cc creator, is baby booties, that toddlers can wear on their feet. I know we have the little animal socks from the base game, but I really want ones that look like they were crocheted or knitted that I can put on my toddlers feet, and use in their poses, to get that "more realistic" baby look in my poses. I did find the "pink baby bunny ones" that look more like slippers, and I tried to download them, but the site took me to Adfly and my antivirus triggered a Phish warning... so I abandoned that cc.

Anyone found cc I missed ?? Any modders want to oblige? :blush:

This says fur boots but they might work:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-shoes-female-toddler/title/fur-boots-for-toddler-girls/id/1436998/
  • Options
    s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    Thank you so much @Bananas_45 for your reply! <3 WOw. Those are adorable! Thank you so much! They will work for my girls just perfect.

I am sort of stuck on what to get for my boys though. (The green ones are cute.. but I wish there was a blue option) :'( Maybe i'll recolor the socks that come with the base game.. i'll have to see what I can do.

Especially since there is literally nothing out there. lol

Thank you again! <3<3 Its nice that you took the time to sort those out for me. I did some searching, and didn't see those. (Probs cuz like you said, they called them boots)
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    s_stutler wrote: »
    Thank you so much @Bananas_45 for your reply! <3 WOw. Those are adorable! Thank you so much! They will work for my girls just perfect.

I am sort of stuck on what to get for my boys though. (The green ones are cute.. but I wish there was a blue option) :'( Maybe i'll recolor the socks that come with the base game.. i'll have to see what I can do.

Especially since there is literally nothing out there. lol

Thank you again! <3<3 Its nice that you took the time to sort those out for me. I did some searching, and didn't see those. (Probs cuz like you said, they called them boots)

I'm so glad you can use them!