Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help Downloading a CC Skin

PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
edited August 2021 in CAS Custom Content
Hey guys I've been trying to download this skin called "Angelina Jolie" by S4models but for some reason I'm unable to download in their official website, it keeps giving me an error. Does anybody know how to contact this simmer or maybe any of you have this skin and can somehow share it with me?

Thank you very much!

Here's a link: https://s4models.com/2016/01/17/angelina-jolie-download/
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
EA ID: PixelPrincezz
90dia7ml8p6n.jpg

Comments

• PixilatedPixilated Posts: 42 Member
    Hello! I went to the link you provided and I was able to download it. When, in the downloading process, did you get the error?
    I also noticed there's a leave a reply at the bottom of the page so maybe you could try reaching out that way?
  • PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    Pixilated wrote: »
    Hello! I went to the link you provided and I was able to download it. When, in the downloading process, did you get the error?
    I also noticed there's a leave a reply at the bottom of the page so maybe you could try reaching out that way?

Thank you for answering...actually I just got help from another simmer in a discord chat. I kept getting the error message after I hit the download button but he helped me through it.

Thanks a lot for everything and I no longer need help with that :smiley:
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • PixilatedPixilated Posts: 42 Member

Thank you for answering...actually I just got help from another simmer in a discord chat. I kept getting the error message after I hit the download button but he helped me through it.

No problem, I'm glad you got help and fixed it. Thanks to you, I now have Angelina Jolie in my game so there's that lol!
    Happy Simming!
  • PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member

No problem, I'm glad you got help and fixed it. Thanks to you, I now have Angelina Jolie in my game so there's that lol!
    Happy Simming!

My pleasure!
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg