Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: How Would You Like Your...?

Comments

• wyrofoxywyrofoxy Posts: 11 New Member
    Haven't been camping since I was a kid with family and too nervous to do it again lol. Ideally, I would do it with friends though, if I could, in a good area, maybe when it feels safe for me to do so.

HWYLY bagels?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Coffee: replaced with a dark hot chocolate.

Bagels: toasted cinnamon and raisin with butter. ๐Ÿ˜‹

HWYLY barbeque?
  • moon_lightmoon_light Posts: 8 New Member
    i have colombian and argentian friends- the way they do BBQ is chef's kiss.

HWYLY next Sims 4 EP?
    A fantasy one or a futuristic sci fi one please (but with a newly imagined world, not one that's based on an existing franchise). Not complaining or anything but we haven't had a completely fantastical/otherworldly setting for a long while now...

HWYLY holiday?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    A week at the place hubs and I like with the indoor/outdoor saltwater pool and waterfall jetted hot tub (so you can go in winter and pass through from a heated interior, to the snowy exterior while still in the heated pool so it's almost like a hot springs, with the steam coming off the water and surrounded by snow), with the massage chair in the room, plus a private jacuzzi and fireplace in the room. The only thing missing is that I'd need a personal chef to cater to my food allergies so I didn't have to cook for myself, because that's such a drag on a vacation. I'd also get the massage package at their spa. I think that would be perfect. And then I think we'd revel in not leaving the hotel for a couple of days, and just pamper each other. That sounds like bliss.

HWYLY massage?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Non-existent. I don't like massages in general. But if I had to pick, maybe a gentle scalp/head massage would be nice. The greatest feeling in the world is when someone plays with/combs your hair. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

HWYLY perfume/cologne?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    haha, nonexistant because I'm allergic to most fragrance, especially florals or woods. IF I could do it without reacting, sandalwood, the good stuff that I have only had access to a couple of times in my life.

If you prefer not to be touched, reiki, hot stone massage, or sitting in a hot tub and letting the jets provide heat and pressure to your achy areas, might be a nice option. And yes, hair massage is a wonderful thing!

HWYLY dinner tonight (or tomorrow night if you've already had dinner)?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Zoodles "spaghetti" bolognese but that's not gonna happen.

HWYLY Sunday nights?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'd like to shoot zombies with hubs at the arcade.

HWYLY Sunday morning?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    edited August 2021
    I would like my Sunday morning to leave me alone until Sunday afternoon! ๐Ÿ˜†
    Seriously, just my normal, quiet morning at the park. That's all I ask.

HWYLY Funnel Cake?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    I don't know really. I don't think I've eaten one and they look kinda plain and boring to me.

HWYLY ice cream?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Dark chocolate with thick dark chocolate chunks. And maybe a salted caramel swirl. And if we're talking sundaes, maybe also some slices of banana and a waffle cone wafer. I like lots of different textures.

HWYLY pancakes?
    Fluffy and with maple syrup.

HWYLY non-Western dinner?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I would like my Sunday morning to leave me alone until Sunday afternoon! ๐Ÿ˜†
    Seriously, just my normal, quiet morning at the park. That's all I ask.

HWYLY Funnel Cake?

"Saturday, In the Park, must have been the fourth of July..."

I'd like my non-'Western' Dinner to be a Vietnamese noodle bowl I used to order in uni, that had lots of fresh veg, chili garlic sauce, and shredded lettuce and cilantro on top. Except now I can't have the cilantro, bummer! But I can still have the noodles, chili garlic sauce, some shrimp or chicken, and the fresh veg except for brassicas. Cold noodles, crunchy fresh veg, spicy sauce, and chopsticks. Delectable. I was also really partial to a Korean lunch spot that had a really cheap (student-friendly) noodle/kimchi lunch dish that I could afford on pocket change, and I used to adore hot kimchi. Still would if I could eat cabbage.

HWYLY refreshing beverage?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I would like a Mojito but only one and I'd drink it slow. Alcohol and my meds don't mix well but my Dr. said one every now and then is ok. I think it's been 2 1/2 years now.

HWYLY ocean exploration trip?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    edited August 2021
    A journey in a submersible down to the deepest depths; so that I might get a glimpse of some of the weird and wonderful creatures down there (plus I'd get to explore an environment that still remains vastly undiscovered). Would have a Dumbo octopus, a salp/pyrosome and a blobfish on my spotters list.

HWYLY fancy dress party/Halloween costume?
    edited August 2021
    ooo Halloween, my favorite! A chance to blend a truly terrifying deathmask face, with formalwear of the sort that I would never have cause to wear in public except at a costume ball. Something inspired by Poe's "Masque of the Red Death."
    I like this depiction fairly well but would want the face much more frightening:

3oAZalbm.jpg

Love this so want to hear what someone else would choose: same question!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited August 2021

If I had the right materials, some sort of nature inspired fairy/ dryad costume.
    A bit like this:52QhEr1.png?1
    But with more leaves around the arms and legs, plus I'd also have some leafy sleeves and a bit more covering around the top. I'd make the wings look more like moth wings and have them just flowing down like a cape. I'd also paint my feet green and customise the sandals to look like tree roots.
    I really want to make a Halloween costume now. :D

HWYLY dinner this evening?
    Honestly, something I don't have to cook. Got my second shot yesterday (YAY!) and feel like junk. Luckily I grilled a mess of burgers and chicken breast the other day and they're in the fridge along with beans and quinoa I had cooked, and salad makings, so no one need go hungry. I don't feel much like eating, and definitely don't feel like cooking, so would be happy with a cup of this

otIRu8vl.png

or a scoop of this

mqo9Ly6l.jpg

stirred into a comforting cup of hot cocoa and call it good.

HWYLY hot beverage if you could have one made to order, right now?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    A 70-85% dark hot chocolate, made with real chocolate flakes, not powder. There's a cafe not far from me called Chococo that do an amazing one. If I could, I'd have one of those right now. ๐Ÿ˜‹

HWYLY night out?
    Playing a gig safely and not having to be in the crowd of people for to long. Crowds raise my anxiety after a while and the more people I'm surrounded by, the faster my anxiety shoots up. I feel safe on stage since just us musicians are allowed up there. I'm also confident as a musician, unlike many other things in life. In addition, being behind a 7-piece drum kit offers physical protection, in my mind and, I have sticks to throw if I need to. ๐Ÿคฃ

HWYLY property landscaped?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    @Justa_G00f that is so relatable. I felt that panic rising the last time I was in a crowd at least 10 bodies deep in each direction. Found myself scanning for an exit and felt a lot better out of that. Not sure what changed, used to enjoy the moshpit, but now, I bet I'd freak out.
    Keep those sticks in hand, because once you throw them, you're disarmed. :o But nobody with sense would come at a drummer.

Landscaping done by someone besides me, that's what! And it would be on a hot day so off comes the shirt... B) But I'd have a heck of a job for them: eradicating the spearmint I unwisely allowed to run rampant amongst my hostas. I almost eradicated it one year, but wasn't as ambitious the next, so they came back with a vengeance. At least mice hate mint so maybe it will keep them away from our foundation?

I would also want all the grass removed and replaced by microclover by said shirtless landscaper, but I'd bring him cold drinks. He'd be paid handsomely of course. But reality is, no one's gonna remove that mint but me; I'm not rich. In fact, someone asked me as I passed his house this summer, if I wanted the job to paint his kitchen, so I'm more likely to be the person doing the odd jobs, than hiring them out. :D Might even do that once I get my wrist and shoulder rehabbed. Make a little extra money getting exercise.

HWYLY Saturday evening?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Watching TV.

HWYLY sandwiches?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Sandwiches, my favorite.
    Well my favorite sandwich has a name: Reuben. Take that how you will.

I do love a Reuben though. They are a salt bomb, even for a sandwich. Oh darn, just remembered, now that I'm allergic to cabbage, I can't have sauerkraut either so there goes my Reuben.

:s

xicwqMCm.jpg