Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: How Would You Like Your...?

Comments

• Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    A thick, lean filet mignon marinated in Worcestershire sauce, grilled slowly to medium rare and seasoned with a little salt.

HWYLY car?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Equipped with Slime Guns. You know.... you might need those! 🗾

HWYLY hot dog / tofu dog?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    With mayo. That's it.

HWYLY sausages?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Struggling to keep a straight face... um, hot, both in temperature and spiciness, and one of my all-time favorites is very hard to get an authentic version of outside of Germany, and it's real bratwurst. This is nothing like what they call bratwurst in supermarkets. But there are places in Texas where German immigrants settled, where German culture and food and a fabulous Oktoberfest are still celebrated, and I didn't know how good I had it, back when I could get real bratwurst, there. Hubs was stationed in Germany and concurs.

HWYLY Sunday Brunch?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NUSH, THERE ARE CHILDREN.

Ummm... Non-existent? Who eats brunch anyways? 😂

HWYLY smoothies?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Children are the ones telling sausage jokes, but the ones who aren't, won't be the wiser from any mention of keeping a straight face. :)

That said, about brunch. If you do a search on who loves brunch, you'll find out it's quite popular amongst a particular group at least according to popular comedic trope. XD

Comedy aside, I do Sunday Brunch and love it. Did it today, in fact, and served: oven-baked spinach frittata, uncured turkey bacon and apple chicken sausage, a gluten-free vegan cranberry orange coffee cake, coffee, tea, and orange slices. It was a good time with lots of laughter and interesting conversation, and a boost to the spirits of all involved, and counted for both breakfast and lunch.

Since I'm allergic to kale now, I'll have a scoop of protein powder in plant milk, with a scoop of matcha, moringa, maca, wheatgrass, and barleygrass powder, chia seed, and a dash of stevia because otherwise it tastes like...you know.

HWYLY ramen?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    In a brick that I smash with a hammer and put into hot water........... You mean there are different types???

HWYLY companion animal, assuming it could be any animal and be tame?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    A cheetah!! Cuz they are badbutt.

HWYLY ice cream?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I would like mine free of my allergens and low-glycemic (hard conditions to meet), but then for flavor, I love so many, but intense peppermint with super-dark bittersweet chocolate sauce would be divine. So is good rum raisin but I last had that from a couple in their 80s who had made it the same way since the 1930s, and they are both long gone now, along with their marvelous Rum Raisin Ice Cream.

@Justa_G00f you should totally look up kinds of ramen! So many toppings, varieties, broths, inclusions. If you've only made instant ramen with a seasoning packet, you're missing out!

HWYLY deli sandwich?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Just a simple ham and maybe mayo sandwich.

HWYLY weekday dinner?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    You eat ham, DeKay? Did you mean turkey ham? Ham or turkey ham and mayo are nice, though.

I would like my weekday dinner to be someone else's problem, sometimes, but that's not in the cards due to food allergies and his dietary restrictions too. So I would settle for quick and easy, but still nutritious and tasty. Tonight I went ahead and ran the oven, and filled it with covered dishes full of: white beans with onions and garlic, boneless skinless chicken breast; scalloped potatoes; broccoli; chard; winter squash. All of these will make their way into this week's lunches and dinners in one form or another, without my having to run the oven again because it's supposed to be hotter later in the week.

HWYLY evening beverage?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    You eat ham, DeKay? Did you mean turkey ham? Ham or turkey ham and mayo are nice, though.

I would like my weekday dinner to be someone else's problem, sometimes, but that's not in the cards due to food allergies and his dietary restrictions too. So I would settle for quick and easy, but still nutritious and tasty. Tonight I went ahead and ran the oven, and filled it with covered dishes full of: white beans with onions and garlic, boneless skinless chicken breast; scalloped potatoes; broccoli; chard; winter squash. All of these will make their way into this week's lunches and dinners in one form or another, without my having to run the oven again because it's supposed to be hotter later in the week.

HWYLY evening beverage?

Yeah, like chicken ham.

I keep on forgetting people usually associate ham, sausages and bacon to pork cuz I'm so used to the chicken or turkey versions. 🤣

I just like any iced cold drinks. Maybe iced tea but I drink that all day anyways unless when I'm at work.

HWYLY cookies?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    kretorrbwlykretorrbwly Posts: 36 Member
    I like my cookie crispy from the outside and soft from the inside.

HWYLY pizza?
  • Options
    Hawaiian or any type with pineapples, and not spicy.

HWYLY burgers?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    kretorrbwlykretorrbwly Posts: 36 Member
    Medium well, with avocado, tomato and french fries on the side.

HWYLY coffee?
  • Options
    Strong with cream and caramel sauce instead of sugar. I know it's still bad.

HWYLY tree nuts?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    I'd rather not. I think I'm allergic to them.

HWYLY hot desserts?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    A melt in the middle chocolate fondant/ sponge, drizzled with chocolate custard. 😋

HWYLY music?
  • Options
    A wide variety of almost all genres to fit my mood. Guitar & vocal harmonies, complex drum rudiments, synthesizer and brass sections are a few things I like.

HWYLY carrots?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Raw!! 🖤 🖤

HWYLY potatoes?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I would like them baked, with the centers partly scooped out with a spoon, and then filled with plain Greek yogurt in place of sour cream, topped with a bit of bacon, scallions, and shredded cheese, and crisped/browned under a broiler.

HWYLY relaxed evening of self-care at home?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Just watching Youtube on my laptop. I prefer watching it on my laptop rather than my phone. Anyone else? 😂

HWYLY phone apps arranged?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    tinklekinstinklekins Posts: 4 New Member
    Arranged by whichever are most relevant to each other IE games w/ games, finance w/ finance, and any sort of "can't remove this thing that came with the phone" shoved into a folder on a page i never go to

HWYLY office space arranged?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I would dread to work in an office ever again, but if I HAD to, I'd wish for:
    Windows that actually open, and have a nice view, but with blinds I can use to control the amount and intensity of daylight
    A workstation that can easily switch from standing position to sitting position, with a stability ball instead of a regular chair
    Lots of plants and at least one fan.

A steel slinky on a special pedestal, for use during thinking.
    A set of these amazing metal tops.
    A photo of my hubs, for inspiration and encouragment

and that's about it, I think. I'm not fond of desk clutter.

HWYLY dream bedroom?

xicwqMCm.jpg