March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights July 30th - A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
Sul Sul Simmers!

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun raising llamas? I can't believe that it is Friday again, and that means it's time for the Friday Highlights!

On Tuesday July 27th we released an update that contained a bunch of Bug Fixes, be sure to check them out in our Patch Notes.

l1y5I9N.png
The sunset over the rolling hills with the beautiful clouds in the background. I wish that I could WFH there forever... Photo by @somewhsome in this thread.

Alright, enough daydreaming about that wonderful scenery, time for the Highlights!
  • Susie loves everything about farms. She even loves farms so much, that she is planning on remodeling her entire bedroom to reflect that she's living on a farm. Will you give her balcony with a view over the entire farm? Model the bedroom by only using only the Cottage Living pack? Perhaps a patio that leads straight to the chicken coop? The possibilities are endless and I can't wait to see your creations in the One Room, One Week, One Theme challenge #316!
  • Recently, some players have been getting back to The Sims 3 and they were amazed about all the things that they missed and rediscovered. It feels a bit like going home and finding that super comfy sweater that you totally forgot about, but after finding it you realized that you can no longer live without it. Have you recently rediscovered The Sims 3 or are you planning to? Then share your experiences in the Recently gone back to Sims 3... thread.
  • I love summer. Some people might say that the beach is the best thing during summer, others say that it's eating an unlimited amount of ice cream without feeling guilty, but for me it has to be the Summer of Sims event. @Holiday has created a poll with all the different Summer of Sims events and they would love to know what your favourite moment was over the past few months.
  • This is it; it's time to put yourself to the test and be faced with some of the most puzzling scenario's and dilemma's life has to offer (PG). Check out the Would You Rather thread by @WhaleWatcher to get answers to questions such as: Would you rather have feet as your hands or noses as your eyes? Would you rather eat cereal from the trash bin or rubbish from a cereal bowl? :D
  • Let's finish up the Friday Highlights with some Simming Tips for The Sims 4. @KyreRoen has shared a comprehensive guide with a myriad of tips, tricks, workarounds, overviews, curious details & more.

Thank you all for being wonderful this week and I hope that we could brighten up your day a little with our Friday Highlights <3

I always love going through all the threads to see what wonderful things you are up to and how awesome you can be to each other. If you have any suggestions for the next Highlights, then send them on.

Have an excellent week! :)
  • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
  • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
  • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
  • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

Comments