Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone else have this bug

Has anyone else have a bug connected to the little cottage beside the waterfall? I have had my family in there twice and when I save and exit the game crashes. Have moved to a new cottage and the problem has stop. Was just curious if anyone else has the same bug

Comments

• Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    The one time I tried to play that lot, I had all kinds of bugs. My sim would teleport everywhere, if I opened edit worlds the terrain would disappear, I stopped getting a gift from the birds when it said I had a gift but nothing new in inventory, and plants reverting to dirt piles. I haven't played that lot since experiencing all the bugs.
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @DragonAge_300905 it’s such a buggy lot it’s good to know I’m not the only one that’s had problems with 😊
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    So, if you bulldoze the lot and put something else there, is it the same?
  • Options
    @SheriSim57 no I haven’t tried bulldozing it yet
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    So, if you bulldoze the lot and put something else there, is it the same?

That's what I did when I played the lot. I pulled a bug free lot I made in town and placed it there. Then I started experiencing bugs on the lot as I played it.
  • Options
    @DragonAge_300905 well that has confirmed to me that that lot is bug bad
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    I haven't had any bugs on that lot besides one cow jumping to the mountains until i went to another lot and came back
    (maybe due to placing shed at very edge of lot)

and couple stuck chickens after i already sold them (happened on other lots too)

but i did bulldoze it and build my own cottage there so idk

if game crashes everytime you leave the lot though there is quite certainly routing failure somewhere on that lot

i had that once when i built lot in selvadorada where i put stairs in place where they did not route and it instantly fixed itself when i removed those stairs

(= it could also be connected to how stairs are very bugged everywhere in game now)

ive also had annoying issue of game remaining on screen after i close it lately so if thats what you mean it very much reintroduced itself when they added ponds
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    No, my sim lives there from the start and I am playing her for about 30 sim days, no crashes. But I do have a lot of mods.